• Ask
  • myTake

Scratching during sex?

Last time I had sex with my boyfriend and when stuffs really got intense.. just around the O-point.. I was on top.. he grabbed my ass and pulled me... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend can get a little scratch happy. But it's usually my back that gets the scratching. I know he enjoys it when I use my nails on him, and I find it equally enjoyable. Everyone is different, though, and if you enjoy it, then go for it. But remember, what goes around comes around, and if he can scratch you, you can do the same to him.

• i was getting hot and heavy with this guy and he scratched me from my hip to my breast upwards, I didn't have any objections to it but then after that that's all he would do in this same spot over and over again and now I have this faint scar from it, so yes its fun sometimes but guys please watch out