Scratching during sex?

Last time I had sex with my boyfriend and when stuffs really got intense.. just around the O-point.. I was on top.. he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him.. and scratched by ass.. Well it was quite enjoyable but most of the times it's women who do the scratching as far as I know..

So guys, anyone out there who does the same?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

• i was getting hot and heavy with this guy and he scratched me from my hip to my breast upwards, I didn't have any objections to it but then after that that's all he would do in this same spot over and over again and now I have this faint scar from it, so yes its fun sometimes but guys please watch out

• My boyfriend can get a little scratch happy. But it's usually my back that gets the scratching. I know he enjoys it when I use my nails on him, and I find it equally enjoyable. Everyone is different, though, and if you enjoy it, then go for it. But remember, what goes around comes around, and if he can scratch you, you can do the same to him.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!