• Ask
  • myTake

How long would you date a girl without sex?

Before dumping her? by saying without sex, I also mean blow jobs and hand jobs.Is sex really that important to you that you would dump a girl for not pleasuring you? even if you really, really liked her?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• honestly if a girl puts out before 2 months or so its a huge turnoff for me... I'd much rather she didn't give it out easy, because then you know when she finally does its something special

What Guys Said 10

• She has to really, really like me too. And no sex, no bj, no hj, don't spell "really, really like".

• I am a virgin so I can wait as long as she wants because it really does not matter to me.

• Up until about 18 most do not recommend pressure to have sex. On the other hand, being intimate (but without penetration) is a reasonable alternative.No sex at all is pretty difficult for most people.

• If I really, really liked her I would wait as far as marriage if she had her personal reasons that were important to her. But that's like really, really, really liking her..

• It's not something I would expect right off the bat. I wouldn't dump a girl based upon the fact that my own desires weren't being fulfilled. That would be selfish, if someone were to just dump you because you weren't pleasuring them right. Who is he/she to make such an assumption?I don't click with many girls, so I feel that if I really liked a girl...there's no reason to dump her out of your own personal needs. It's childish, stupid, and it borders along retardation .

• If I really liked her I would never dump her just for not putting out right away. Nothing wrong with taking it slow. There is no time limit. But at some point if I was in a serious relationship with her I would want to take things further.

• With nothing? Hmmm...I waited three months with my GF, but I am also patient. I would say any more than that, and he's starting to think about a girl who will, or wondering if he actually means anything and has any kind of connection with you. While we cannot build a relationship entirely on the physical aspect, it does play a role, and the nonverbal connections formed in mutual pleasure and intimacy are important to a healthy relationship.

• I'm not sure why girls don't understand this:It PHYSICALLY HURTS us to NOT have an orgasm. Blue balls isn't just a funny little joke or a myth, I had it BAD earlier this week and I could barely even sit down. We're not trying to be creepy or pervy. We are wired differently from you girls, we NEED to get off. The choice is either:A) Pleasure your boyfriend.orB) Stop getting mad at us for masturbating all the time.

• Im not going to be mad at anyone for masturbating. But I personaly might take a while to be comfortable enough to have sex with someone. So they may have to wait a few months. So I'm just wondering how many guys would actually wait that long. Most guys my age seem to want a girlfriend so they can have sex when they want to.

• Show Older
    • Not mad, just speaking with conviction.And the term is "butthurt", newfag ;p

• I'm not sure why guys keep pulling that line out... I've had physical discomfort ONCE from not getting off.

• i wouldn't dump a girl for that. I waited 4 months do have sex with my girlfriend (it was my choice) but if she diddnt want to do it I would have waited forever because I love her.

• These guys are effin ridiculous. "Not something I would expect off the bat", "If I really really liked her", "No sex at all is difficult for most people", one guy waited 3 months, 1 waited 4...If a guy truly cares about a girl even a little he would have no problem waiting. To the douche who says it physically hurts is nothing more then a premature ejactulator. If he could control his erections or his mind he wouldn't have this issue.So asker, in short, if a guy cares at all he will be fine without sex. Best of luck!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!