How long would you date a girl without sex?

Before dumping her? by saying without sex, I also mean blow jobs and hand jobs.

Is sex really that important to you that you would dump a girl for not pleasuring you? even if you really, really liked her?

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly if a girl puts out before 2 months or so its a huge turnoff for me... I'd much rather she didn't give it out easy, because then you know when she finally does its something special

What Guys Said 11

• She has to really, really like me too. And no sex, no bj, no hj, don't spell "really, really like".

• I am a virgin so I can wait as long as she wants because it really does not matter to me.

• Up until about 18 most do not recommend pressure to have sex. On the other hand, being intimate (but without penetration) is a reasonable alternative.

No sex at all is pretty difficult for most people.

• If I really, really liked her I would wait as far as marriage if she had her personal reasons that were important to her. But that's like really, really, really liking her..

• It's not something I would expect right off the bat. I wouldn't dump a girl based upon the fact that my own desires weren't being fulfilled. That would be selfish, if someone were to just dump you because you weren't pleasuring them right. Who is he/she to make such an assumption?

I don't click with many girls, so I feel that if I really liked a girl...there's no reason to dump her out of your own personal needs. It's childish, stupid, and it borders along retardation .

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 0