Do girls find pleasure from rubbing their butt on a guy's penis?

Do girls find pleasure from rubbing their butt on a guy's penis? like dancing or in a intimate moment

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, not pleasure in the same way I'd feel pleasure from him rubbing his penis on my clitoris, but it's pleasurable in the sense that it can be a big turn-on.

• Sorry just wanted to ask

• What are you asking? I just said that it's pleasurable because it's a turn on. I'd also say that it makes girls feel sexy, and they know that it's pleasurable and a turn-on for guys.

• K then why do girls dance on guys ?

What Girls Said 3

• If you're hitting the right spot while dancing, yet it feels good as in its great foreplay!and DEFINITELY during an intimate moment that's hot and sexy haha

• Not during dancing, but in an intimate moment maybe.

• i dont...but I know guys find pleasure rubbing their penis on our buttstheres must be a reason my boyfriend always has to rub it on it

• Yea it feels good don't know why it just does turns us on mad easily lolz so if you ever wanna please your boyfriend you know what to do lolz

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!