• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls find pleasure from rubbing their butt on a guy's penis?

Do girls find pleasure from rubbing their butt on a guy's penis? like dancing or in a intimate moment

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, not pleasure in the same way I'd feel pleasure from him rubbing his penis on my clitoris, but it's pleasurable in the sense that it can be a big turn-on.

• K then why do girls dance on guys ?

• What are you asking? I just said that it's pleasurable because it's a turn on. I'd also say that it makes girls feel sexy, and they know that it's pleasurable and a turn-on for guys.

• Sorry just wanted to ask

What Girls Said 4

• Not during dancing, but in an intimate moment maybe.

• i dont...but I know guys find pleasure rubbing their penis on our buttstheres must be a reason my boyfriend always has to rub it on it

• Yea it feels good don't know why it just does turns us on mad easily lolz so if you ever wanna please your boyfriend you know what to do lolz

• If you're hitting the right spot while dancing, yet it feels good as in its great foreplay!and DEFINITELY during an intimate moment that's hot and sexy haha

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!