Do women like penis beading/pearling?

OK do women like penis beading/pearling? If you don't know what that is it's the insertion of one or more bead like objects under the skin of the penis on the "shaft" where the skin naturally heals over the bead. It is said it is done for sexual enhancement. What are your thoughts ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• OUCH somehow its sounds interesting... but why would you want to possibly ruin your penis for someone else's pleasure and some might even hate it, get grossed out by it... Its very risky and might get infected... what if it goes wrong, instead of enhancing it you will wreck it..

so I say mmm not worth it..

What Girls Said 8

• I've seen this in p*rn and it made the guy look like his penis was diseased. Even if it felt amazing, I don't think I would be able to get over how gross it looks.

• Totally unnecessary, would just prefer a natural penis

and I think that would look quite odd

• Eww.

• Well I just had my first encounter with it. I thought it was the coolest thing I ever laid my eyes on. He has a spade shape under there. It feels amazing.

• Well I really love the pleassure I had. It is amazing!!! If i ever have someone else in my life, I hope he have one also

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 4

• that sounds so painful, can't you just get a studded condom or something

• i actually have seven pearls and my girl friend love them so much wants me to put some more. .

• I actually have a"pearl" and it doesn't look bad. Also, some girls like it some dont. I like it. Its a good conversation piece. :)

• no one is cuttin open my tool! If it mean she won't be as satisfied...so be it.