Do women like penis beading/pearling?

OK do women like penis beading/pearling? If you don't know what that is it's the insertion of one or more bead like objects under the skin of the penis on the "shaft" where the skin naturally heals over the bead. It is said it is done for sexual enhancement. What are your thoughts ladies?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• OUCH somehow its sounds interesting... but why would you want to possibly ruin your penis for someone else's pleasure and some might even hate it, get grossed out by it... Its very risky and might get infected... what if it goes wrong, instead of enhancing it you will wreck it.. so I say mmm not worth it..

What Girls Said 7

• 14d

Well I really love the pleassure I had. It is amazing!!! If i ever have someone else in my life, I hope he have one also

• Well I just had my first encounter with it. I thought it was the coolest thing I ever laid my eyes on. He has a spade shape under there. It feels amazing.

• Totally unnecessary, would just prefer a natural penisand I think that would look quite odd

• Eww.

• I've seen this in p*rn and it made the guy look like his penis was diseased. Even if it felt amazing, I don't think I would be able to get over how gross it looks.

• It apparently is good.. but all I can say it OUCH! why would you want to put that sort of thing there.. I say might as well just get ribbed or studded comdoms.. that is just not worth it :P

• personally I think its disgusting.. god gave you a penis for a reason... why enhance?

What Guys Said 1

• no one is cuttin open my tool! If it mean she won't be as satisfied...so be it.