• Ask
  • myTake

Is a 5 inch erect penis too small for a 6 ft 2 tall man?

Is a 5 inch erect penis too small for a 6 ft 2 tall man? Just wondering

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it's not just lengthit's about girthif feels better if the guy is really girthyand I don't want to make you feel badi'm just gonna be real with you5 inches does seem kind of small for a guy that's 6'2

• What, 5 inches not enough to satisfy you ?

• Show Older
    • Honestly? it doesn't make a difference to me. go feed your ego somewhere else.

• Turns out it is too small. I had sex with a black woman around 5 ft 7 the other day and I just kept slipping out. then she pulled on my short penis and the condom slipped right off.

What Girls Said 5

• Height has absolutely nothing to do with it. You're normal.

• It does seem small, but if it's thick you might get away with it.Anyway it's not the size, it's how you use it.x

• 6 inches around very thick. kinda looks like a flesh colored soda can

• not to be mean, but it does sound kinda small for that body type.

• yes

• Not to be mean, but the answer is yes it's too small. And it's BS that it's how you use it and not the size. I've been with "small" guys that used it just and it feels like nothing. SIZE DOES MATTER. Keep it real ladies

What Guys Said 5

• im 8 inches and I'm only 5 9 1/2

• I'm 9 inches and I'm 5'6. LOL. Seems like there's a pattern here.

• Show Older
    • Mine scrapes the ground and I'm 3'8

• Ron jeremy is like 5 6 and the dude is a monster

• I'm 6ft 3" and I'm 7" erect, height has no relation to length, several studies have shown this.

• If the studies were made by tall guys with little d***s, we know to distrust this evidence

• Begone to your cave troll, you shall not pass!

• normal size mate no worries

• God I love having a big cock!

• No, a 5 inch erect penis should fit in a 6 ft 2 tall man just fine. ;-)