Any one here has a bad breath fetish or spit fetish?

I just happen to get turned on by any girl with a strong body scent of breath... when ever a girl talks close to me I smell her breath I get a boner and want to kiss her so bad THAT IT HURTS!

when ever I have sex I try my best to sniff the girls breath by kissing her non stop..

I also happen to get aroused by seeing girls spit ..

and I wish to get a girl to spit in my mouth .. but I'll just sound wicked sick if I asked ...

does anybody here have the same issue ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Anybody in here has a breath fetish ? Not me

• I am sorry Dear...dinosaur hide just ain't your thing...but I would, no doubt, like urs...

• what about skin? no blemishes, nor marks, no stretchmarks, no wrinkles

Would you like mine? if you fit that description

• Well...what about skin? Would you like mine?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• the bad breath thing is a little strange. but the spit thing is not. my guy asks me to spit in his mouth, on his face, etc, it doesn't sound sick at all. don't worry about that.

• I love a guy's breath when it's clean but I don't get turned on by it.

& the spitting is fun when you are having kinky sex. I like it when they spit or pull my hair. But not everyone feels the same.

• Don't the last guy I slept with had a major spit fetish. I happily indulged him but he crossed a line when he spoke about his ex doing whilst we were still in bed.

What Guys Said 10

• 44d

I love pretty women with full lips and really stinky breath. It turns me on.

• Hell yeah! I understand how you feel I have the same fetish

• Sounds odd, what kind of "breath" smell are you talking about? Good or bad?

• Not bad... Just normal breath

• I appreciate the smell of good clean breath as much as the next guy but it definitely does not arouse me lol.

• Sounds like a turn off to me.

• Having a female spit into a male's mouth is something I see a lot on femdom sites...pee is cleaner tho...:)

• i like the smell of a womans breath too at least the girl I love, I don't know about the spit in my mouth thing tho

• lmaoooooooooo

• Well that's unique.. whatever you are into man I'm sure you aren't the only one in the world.

• oh no...do you ever look on femdom sites? Lost of females spitting into males' mouths...

• Wow, man. Just...wow.

But I'm happy you're happy.