How do you know if a girl want to have sex?

I've wanted to have sex for a while the problem is I don't want to come on to a girl with out making it seem like I'm just in it for the sex. I just wouldn't mind. Don't get me wrong, I got girls and my boys tell me that she wants me to feel her up. I just can't tell what's appropriate and what's not. My question is how do you know if a girl wants to have sex? Do girls prefer we ask or just assume that we both want to have sex and just get to that point no questions asked?

just remembered I had this...update: I ended up having a girlfriend then I just asked her...we ended up doing EVERYTHING together...then we broke up and now I've f*ked 12 more girls within a year and a half..anwyas thx for the advice

Most Helpful Girl

• Just make a minor move on her (like get closer, kiss her, but don't like stick your hand down her pants). then see where she takes it from there. if she doesn't keep going or take your hand off, then she probably wants to have sex. when I don't wanna have sex I tell the guy to leave me alone, so if she doesn't then that means she wants to F!