• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys like camel toes?

Do guys like camel toes? do guys like camel toes?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd think it was pretty provocative and I'd rather not be out with that girl right then. lol! But I don't like when girls have their thongs showing on above their low riding jean and back either as a "regular" things whenever they might happen to lean forward or stretch or whatever. lol!

What Guys Said 9

• Well one of us does. :)

• Some guys cringe, and some guys don't care. It has do with childish humor that spreads and is believed as truth.People will believe anything if you put the right words to it.

• i don't think there is anything wrong with it.i like it.looks good and sexy I think.

• mmm yes, just not moose knuckles

• Well I don't really see the big thing about that, I rather look at her face then a camel toe. I'm a small boobs and thong wearing kinda a guy so the front of her underwear is only nice if she only as that on. So no I don't fancy them.

• Well some of us are boob men, some are butt men. I love a woman with curves, so the butt and most of all the cameltoe or almost one is attractive. The intentional nasty ones are not but i.e. the accidental at the gym with spandex, or at the beach oops bikini ones are sexy.

• I really don't like seeing them from any girl, ugly or attractive.

• Love it! It shows all the lines of the pussy-lips yet allows the mind to use its imagination to one's liking. It's a huge tease and turn on!

What Girls Said 3

• Guess I don't really understand some of these answers. Have never yet heard a guy say he didn't like seeing cameltoe on a girl. In fact they pretty much get a kick out of it. In many cases they think WOW this might be an easy lay. Same goes for girls who show their underwear.One other thing that has always amused me is when guys see girls with a tattoo on the lower back (The Tramp Stamp) how they always comment about it, like gives me something to look at while I am f***ing her etc etc.

• I've certainly known guys that do. My labia are sort of puffy or something, and whatever they are I think it's exactly the kind of thing that lends itself towards cameltoes if you're wearing a swimsuit or something. And most of the guys I've been with have loved it. I think it just makes them think about sex, and lord knows that's never a bad thing.

• Thanks... you summed it up better than any of the guys did!

• Most guys I know gross out a little but I'm sure some guys might.

• I love it! (don't see it enough) Only problem is I'm never sure if the girl wants me to look.. I get aroused every time.

• Btw. I always hope girls do it on purpose, and WANT me to look. I always smile and try to make it obvious I like it. I think vaginas are as sexy as sexy can get! I can't believe some girls don't know that a camel toe can cause an instant erection...