Do men prefer women with small labia minora like most p*rn stars?

I do not have a large one, but it's an "outie", peeks out of the majora about half an inch, I have read other articles where women have wondered the same thing and it got mostly positive responses, and a few, I like um teeny. I would think that for oral reasons it would be more fun to have something to play with? But tell me what y'all think. This lady on that site said hers was 2 inches past her majora, I thought, wow, mine is not as different, or as "long" as I thought. Yes boys, if you don't know what I'm referring to, your opinion probably isn't backed up by experience in the female body, and thus, unimportant. I am super curious if they put those girls in p*rns because they prefer them or society in America is just anti-labia? There is a surgery to make them smaller, but can take away feeling and make orgasm more difficult, I'm sure they prefer the look of things for cash over function? Should we change this love of pre- puberty looking stigma?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I prefer one that has parted in anticipation and is wet with desire. Unless you are talking about something that looks like a rubber Richard Nixon mask, don't worry. Here's a test, reach down and tie a standard square knot with each lip; remember, right over left, left over right. If the square knot stays intact=you might have an issue. During arousal, those lips will swell and turn a garish reddish purple-just like a chimpanzee-and for the same reason. Its an evolutionary development that is showing off your "rutting". Porn wasn't as prevalent in Darwin's age so there was no airbrushed, model perfect, petite & unobtrusive labia. They are supposed to be the original "f*** me now" statement before Jimmy Choo was born. If its any consolation, the lipstick you apply to those other lips is an atavistic throwback to the same engorged purple labia, they are both-from an evolutionary perspective, "come here, f*** me now" signals. Do you put lipstick on to accentuate your lips, your labia already take care of that not with the Brazilian wax decorum but with the strongest, "I am available, ready, and rutting" message that has kept mammals propagating for millenia.

What Guys Said 21

• I LOVE a good shaved outie! Way prefer it over an innie any day! Outies are way more interesting and give us guys something fun to play with...they feel better during sex too! Innies are boring and lack character...they all look the same and just aren't as much fun! That's my 2 cents!

• I prefer them, but I'd probably be fine with bigger ones.

• I like the butterfly...I like to suck and f*ck it...I bet yours is very sexy...! lol...

• I prefer women with large labia menorah, like Israeli p*rn stars.

• This video might explain one reason:h ttp://vimeo.com/9924049 (remove space)

• > I am super curious if they put those girls in p*rns because they prefer them My guess is that small lips are chosen in p*rn so that the vagina and vulva can be clearly seen when the womans legs are spread.Makes no difference to how attractive someone is to me, or how great sex is with them.>There is a surgery to make them smallerYes. My sister is a general medical practitioner and gets a surprisingly high proportion of female patients who want cosmetic surgery on their lips. Sometimes this is to repair birth damage, but often in pre-child women who want to look more like the ones in p0rn.

• Yes they prefer smaller ones like girl prefer bigger guys but its not a deal breaker like a guys endowment can be for women.

• i love all the diffrent types ... so stop worrying about yours ...

• I've seen a lot of girls in p*rn that have larger labia and I know that many guys love girls with larger labia. I like both, but it is really nice to have something to suck on, tease and spread while you're going down on a girl. Don't change yourself because you're worried that people will think it's unattractive. A lot of guys like it.

• I think that should be one of the last items on a list of what to look for in a woman. Seriously, unless you are HIDING something like a penis from someone, finding out how you are built should be a wonderful experience for a lover. (And I'm not anti-gay, just against the idea of someone hiding their actual gender from a partner, and no, it has not happened to me. I just think it is one of the great mistakes to start a relationship that way.)Not knowing how you are built, I can't really tell you more, but I think most men that would fall in love with someone will pretty much love you no matter what.And magazines show what the EDITORS think is a stylised woman, not a real woman.You please just be whatever you were made to be. I really hate plastic surgery of all sorts.

• Its not a big deal unless you're going down on a girl. Then a big flabby mary is horrible.

• Nah, Personally I don't watch p*rn recreationally... perhaps catch a glipmse when my friends are having a laugh at weird p*rn (believe me it's a common male bonding thing). I don't really mind if it's small or large, infact my current partner has a longer than average labia majora... Which I like quite alot, although she herself is overly concious about it. It's not noticibly different when I'm giving her oral, I don't get the impression it's abnormal.

• Yes we should change this love of pre-puberty looking stigma. I don't know why anyone would risk a surgery that would take away feeling and make orgasm more difficult. That's just crazy. I agree that it is more fun orally to have something to play with. I don't know about all guys but I personally couldn't care less. Women are beautiful in all shapes and sizes. And so are their pussies.

• I've penetrated a lot of vaginas, but I have no idea what you're talking about...goes to show you how much I care...

• Girl, they're all ugly from up close...inner big outer small, outer big inner small... whatever, doesn't matter as long you you know how to move it!

• Pussy lips :) the inner ones either small or not there (Innie) or sticking out past the lips (outie x) x

• HAHAHAHAHHA LMFAO LMFAO best answer HAHAHHAHA

• i love to see all types of vulvas... that part of a girl is so beautiful just like the rest of the female body don't get surgery to change it. leave it the way it is... its so pretty and amazing I wish so much I was a girl I would love to have one your so lucky to be female and others and not have a ugly ding dong there...and word of thought clit percings are so ugly in case your wondering about that too ... hope this helps

• Yeah I wouldn't change it, I think unless it's so long that it's uncomfortable for some women, like pulls or rubs with tight pants, that it's pointless because I read the scar tissue can take away some feeling, I personally would chose function over making my vagina look pre-teen in the doggy style position or" fit in" with what is the "norm". If I was going down on a girl, I would personally find it a turn off if the was one of those women you open up and they were one of those that had lessthn a pinch

• Personally, I like to see a little of the inner lips. Makes you look really sexy and it does add to the oral sex experience. I like to take the labia minora and play with my tongue and lips. I also like to massage the labia minora with my nose and use my tongue to probe the vaginal opening.

• I guess so. I comes from my Girlfriend telling me what she likes and then me learning how to do it.

• U sound skilled

• as long as its tight

• With women having lots of sex, you can't get loose from that. You can't even get lose from a big cock. You can get loose from having babies and having dilidos in your p**** all the time thou.

• a womans can get loose more often and worn out over time if she sleeps around with diffeent men bbc of the different penis sizes so the va ja ja is going through a lot of different type of straints than if it was with one guy for a long time your Boyfriend or husband to where your Va ja ja forms just right for there penis size shouldn't get loose but tight for that particular penis. is what she is saying.

• Just a comment on women not 'hoeing' around. YWould you add then, that they should not have more than a certain amount of sex - put a limit on it ? You know Its going to stretch whether its a stranger or a boyfriend or husband. So not hoeing around is not very practical advice to prevent it getting loose. So what would your solution be? & No I'm not asking cause I'm a nympho. I've never had sex, its just your statement is not rational & its attack on women. Yet here you are because labia are objectified.

• Show Older
  • Men prefer women with vagina's.

• Very vague, but true I bet lol

• When I was younger and had only seen a lot of p*rn I thought all vagina's had medium to small labia minora. I admit when I started seeing girls naked in front of me I was surprised at how big of labia they had at first but quickly got used to it, and to be honest as a guy I am just thrilled that women are allowing me to get that close to their vagina. I would say bigger labia is just as common as smaller labia. You're totally normal and men will love your look!

• Most guys feel the same way about women. We're willing to work with whatever you've got if you make us feel good being around you. So ladies out there, quit worrying about how you look down there! I say that because I've read a few more labia questions since this. It seems labia fears are becoming as common as men's penis fears. It's crazy that women worry so much about what to be honest is the most pleasurable part of their bodies, inside it feels good no matter how the labia look.

• Definately! Well I must say, even if a man was smaller than that, it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. If you care about someone, that is not what's important. I'd take a guy who was into pleasuring me and liked going down on me, responsive, and had a small penis, over a man with a big one, who was, no pun intended.... "cocky" any day of the week.

• Well that means I'm within the pleasure causing range. *face slightly red*Hopefully amateur style p*rn depicting normal looking people will become more popular than the fake stuff someday. I think it is slowly happening. It is kind of crazy that there are stereotypes of what our ummm, most intimate parts are supposed to look like. I don't think any two vagina's look the same or any two penises either.

• Show Older
  • Vagina is vagina, just as penis is penisf*** all the haters, use it because its the only one you'll haveso my answer, no, most MEN prefer vaginas, doesn't matter if its innie or outtie

• True

• Agreed !!

• I love a slight outie...i LOVE vagina period!

• Ya it's is only slightly outie, I guess some women have um way bigger than me but I don't see many other women down there, cept p*rn, see, men too, it confuses people as to what is normal

What Girls Said 7

• Guys like um all, big, small, medium, innies, outies, just as long as they get to have some of it they really don't care.

• Thank god this is one body obsession I have missed out on. I have worried about other things, but not this. And, if a guy did not like my goods, I would lose interest in him. I am only in to a guy who is totally in to me. Heaven knows if I am in to a guy enough to have sex with him I am very forgiving of anything that might not fit some sort of societal ideal.

• I think some men prefer that because that's just what they are used to seeing in p*rn. We should be happy with ourselves whether we have small labia or larger, they are both normal. I disagree that smaller ones are pre-puberty looking, that's just offensive. It has nothing to do with that, they just come in different sizes. Also mine peek out as well but it's not something I got when I hit puberty I've always been that way since I was a child.

• I don't think guys are that picky...we girls aren't as well, are we? Why? Because having sex is not a beauty contest, it's about attraction and we are attracted to a person and not their body parts.

• Do you want to know why they do that, because perverted male OBGYN's and people for the p*rn industry had a convention to asume what characteristics men would like in a vagina, kind of like how they assume men want to see huge fake t*ts. Since they only type of vagina they show in playboy or in art is that I thought I was abnormal when I was growing up. If you want go to www.the-clitoris.com it has an article on labiaplasticy.

• I can't figure out where this idea that p*rn stars all have innies as this is absolutely untrue. So many of them just like us have innies, outies just a little to very long inner labia.As for oral yes I am sure guys do like teasing and sucking on them, but for the most part once thay have us opened up down there innie or outie there is plenty for them to suck on.I have yet ever heard a guy give a negative answer or response to a girl having outies. They don't particularly care that much as long as they get to play with it and in the end get their penis between them they are very happy guys.This is one thing you do not need to worry about!

• Good answer, yeah, that is true, and I said MOST p*rn I've seen, not all, I was just wondering if there was a preference, but I guess there isn't. But I have seen some girls opened up, with NO visable labia in them, nothing but two little teeny lines, don't know how to describe, but it looked almost as though it was cut off completely? Weird to me, being that I have only seen one girl-in person, that I was intimate up close.she was an innie, large majora, but not much minora, I guess we ALunique

• So because I am an innie I look like I haven't been through puberty?Hmmm,I could be angry and say something nasty about outies,but I won'tI think girls should stop making guys feel guilty about having a preference and get over the whole vagina insecurity.Vagina is vagina

• Thank you for bringing this up Evangelina. I too am an innie and I could never put someone down because they look different then myself yet most outies do that to innies all of the time as if it's OK. If anyone has a problem with what they see in p*rn then they need to take it up with the people who make these movies, not insult everyday people who happen to look similar to some of these p*rn stars. It's wrong to put down BOTH innies and outies. One putting down the other is never acceptable.

• But as you see, most guys Don't have a preference I guess. Yeah roast beef sandwich, you can say it lol. Hey, I think it's not only about the size, or innie and outie, I think it's more how it looks, like if it's even without a weird shape and smooth, outies can look pretty too, I think it's only a tad unattractive if it's more than slightly outie, like more than an inch maybe, but who knows, I'd have to see it. They all look different, shape color and size I guess.