Do men prefer women with small labia minora like most p*rn stars?

I do not have a large one, but it's an "outie", peeks out of the majora about half an inch, I have read other articles where women have wondered the same thing and it got mostly positive responses, and a few, I like um teeny. I would think that for oral reasons it would be more fun to have something to play with? But tell me what y'all think. This lady on that site said hers was 2 inches past her majora, I thought, wow, mine is not as different, or as "long" as I thought. Yes boys, if you don't know what I'm referring to, your opinion probably isn't backed up by experience in the female body, and thus, unimportant. I am super curious if they put those girls in p*rns because they prefer them or society in America is just anti-labia? There is a surgery to make them smaller, but can take away feeling and make orgasm more difficult, I'm sure they prefer the look of things for cash over function? Should we change this love of pre- puberty looking stigma?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer one that has parted in anticipation and is wet with desire. Unless you are talking about something that looks like a rubber Richard Nixon mask, don't worry. Here's a test, reach down and tie a standard square knot with each lip; remember, right over left, left over right. If the square knot stays intact=you might have an issue.

During arousal, those lips will swell and turn a garish reddish purple-just like a chimpanzee-and for the same reason. Its an evolutionary development that is showing off your "rutting". Porn wasn't as prevalent in Darwin's age so there was no airbrushed, model perfect, petite & unobtrusive labia. They are supposed to be the original "f*** me now" statement before Jimmy Choo was born. If its any consolation, the lipstick you apply to those other lips is an atavistic throwback to the same engorged purple labia, they are both-from an evolutionary perspective, "come here, f*** me now" signals. Do you put lipstick on to accentuate your lips, your labia already take care of that not with the Brazilian wax decorum but with the strongest, "I am available, ready, and rutting" message that has kept mammals propagating for millenia.