Do men prefer women with small labia minora like most p*rn stars?

I do not have a large one, but it's an "outie", peeks out of the majora about half an inch, I have read other articles where women have wondered the... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer one that has parted in anticipation and is wet with desire. Unless you are talking about something that looks like a rubber Richard Nixon mask, don't worry. Here's a test, reach down and tie a standard square knot with each lip; remember, right over left, left over right. If the square knot stays intact=you might have an issue.

During arousal, those lips will swell and turn a garish reddish purple-just like a chimpanzee-and for the same reason. Its an evolutionary development that is showing off your "rutting". Porn wasn't as prevalent in Darwin's age so there was no airbrushed, model perfect, petite & unobtrusive labia. They are supposed to be the original "f*** me now" statement before Jimmy Choo was born. If its any consolation, the lipstick you apply to those other lips is an atavistic throwback to the same engorged purple labia, they are both-from an evolutionary perspective, "come here, f*** me now" signals. Do you put lipstick on to accentuate your lips, your labia already take care of that not with the Brazilian wax decorum but with the strongest, "I am available, ready, and rutting" message that has kept mammals propagating for millenia.