Do 18 year old guys masturbate?

When you were 18 did you masturbate a lot?

How many times? everyday? every week?

Do you feel you have to do it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

I did probably about once a day. If I abstained long enough I felt I had to but I usually did it out of boredom or just because it felt good.

• each and every single day if not once twice or 3 times !

I rarely spend a day or two without bothering my little friend ...

if I didn't do it for a week I'll get horny that I'm ready to do any girl .. not only that once I didn't do it for a week a fat girl got close to me I felt as if I'm so close to cum..

PS: I do it 3 times a week only if I was in love..

• Once twice three times in a day...sure why not if I'm bored.

i give it a tug everyday I'm not getting some muff. I try and hold off for those days. But sometimes, after getting laid and she falls asleep. I'l go off and rub out another one anyway.

• asking a man if he HAS to masterbait is like asking your neighbor is he HAS to pet your dog!

WHen he strokes your dog's fur... it feels good... when he strokes his 'unit'... guess what! it feels REAAAAAALY GOOD

• OMG! You DON'T KNOW?

YEAH THEY MASTERBAIT EVERY DAY SWEETHEART!

EVER SEEN A KITTY IN HEAT WITH HIS BALLZ? MEN ARE NO DIFFERENT. SO GO FIND A PET MAN!

• Every day 4 times a day...yes lots of pressure in the balls to release or ejaculate...I used to go into the womens room and the smell made me masturbate...thrill of might get caught...never did

• Once or twice a day. And I don't really feel that I have to do it.

• why not?

• I do probably everyday I can, I do feel I have to at times...