Watching a guy ejaculate?

Hey girls - is it exciting to actually watch a guy ejaculate and see the semen spurting out of his penis? Or it that a little gross for u?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• will you do it for me? ha ha I'm kidding

i think it's really hot and I've asked guys to do it in front of me before but they say they can't come if I'm watching, what the hell! and when you do it add sound effects please :)

• I'd love to masturbate for you. You'd love watching it as it squirted 6-7 strong spurts of sperm and semen, plus hearing my moans and groans as it's squirting. It feels so, so good!

• I'd happily let a girl watch, they must be young guys with confidence issues or something?

• @ihatework- I don't know what's wrong with 'em but it's p*ssing me off. when am I going to get to see it come out? haha

• Show Older

What Girls Said 7

• I loveit... watching a guy come makes me hoooot

• So glad there are girls like you! I love to masturbate my penis--I usually do it 2-3 times a day and even on the third time, I still squirt 6-7 strong spurts of sperm and semen. I've only done it for a few girls and they loved watching. Wish I could meet more girls who want to watch and hear my moans and groans as it squirts. LOVE! to ejaculate!

• Love it! I find it fascinating. Love to lick it up too ;)

• I've never been grossed out by it, more like.. fascinated(?!) by it. It's true that it's not always in a position where I can watch it happen, but yeah... it's pretty exciting no matter where it is :o)

• Yes, I like seeing it. But you usually don't get the chance it because it is in your mouth or vagina at the time.

• I don't find it gross, actually just the thought of it is sexy.

• I have a big penis and huge balls and sack. I guess that's why I masturbate 2-3 times a day and even on the third time, I still squirt 6-7 strong spurts of sperm and semen. Wish I could find girls somewhere who wanted to watch me masturbate!

• It doesn't bother me, but it really doesn't do anythng for me either.

• not if your bi

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!