Watching a guy ejaculate?

Hey girls - is it exciting to actually watch a guy ejaculate and see the semen spurting out of his penis? Or it that a little gross for u?

Most Helpful Girl

• will you do it for me? ha ha I'm kidding

i think it's really hot and I've asked guys to do it in front of me before but they say they can't come if I'm watching, what the hell! and when you do it add sound effects please :)

• I want to see a female masturbate...

• I'd happily let a girl watch, they must be young guys with confidence issues or something?

• I'd love to masturbate for you. You'd love watching it as it squirted 6-7 strong spurts of sperm and semen, plus hearing my moans and groans as it's squirting. It feels so, so good!

What Girls Said 8

• It doesn't bother me, but it really doesn't do anythng for me either.

• I don't find it gross, actually just the thought of it is sexy.

• I have a big penis and huge balls and sack. I guess that's why I masturbate 2-3 times a day and even on the third time, I still squirt 6-7 strong spurts of sperm and semen. Wish I could find girls somewhere who wanted to watch me masturbate!

• I've never been grossed out by it, more like.. fascinated(?!) by it. It's true that it's not always in a position where I can watch it happen, but yeah... it's pretty exciting no matter where it is :o)

• Love it! I find it fascinating. Love to lick it up too ;)

• Yes, I like seeing it. But you usually don't get the chance it because it is in your mouth or vagina at the time.

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 0