Do guys like it when you lick their balls?

guys tell me your personal opinion..girls any experiences?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine aren't particularly sexually sensitive but I like being licked anywhere a woman wants to lick me. If I think she is licking there because she wants to that would be a huge turn on. The shaft and head are my most sexually sensitive areas down there so the balls are just a bonus if she plays with them.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 15

• yeah, gently playing with balls in any way is awesome. they're stuck between our legs all day, so if you show them attention is feels really good, but in a massage kind of way, the skin isn't really particularly sensitive, nothing like the penis.

• A general rule: the more passion you show, and the more attention you pay to every part of his body especially his crotch and butt, the better the sex is going to be for him.

• Really you can do whatever you like and he'll be up for it, except for putting fingers in places that he might not like lol Just ask first before you try that lol.

• Of course. Any more questions with obvious answers?

• Fuck yes! Licking and sucking the balls is vital to giving good head.

• yes I think it feels really good. Just lightly lick and even a little gentle sucking feels really good

• gotta love it when she works the sack

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 7

• lol yes they do. in my experience anyway

*slurp, slurp* ha ha

• Yes! my guy looooves it! and it makes me love it that he loves it ha ha its all good

• my expression is Tea bagging as the guy dips his balls in your mouth like dipping a teabag in a cup :-) all the guys I have been with LOVE it just don't go too rough hahah x

• yeah they do. licking them all around and playin w them in your hand they like that too. I love doing it also its fun for me haha

• I can tell by the reaction they love it when I do it lol... and I kinda like it :)

• Okay my boyfriend and I had oral last weekend. This was my first time licking his balls, and this was the first time I heard him moan.. When I took my mouth off his balls he begged me not to stop, I started playing with them in my hands, massaging them. And he was moaning and telling me I own his dick and I'm all his! So therefore YES

More from Girls
2