Eye contact during sex!

Okay guys and gals.VERY random question here! First for the guys do you make eye contact with a girl during sex if she is a girlfriend or just a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's one of the most intimate things 2 people can experience, shared between 2 people that really love eachother. I find with guys I'm just having casual sex with I can't or don't look them in the eye when they're inside me but with a guy I'm head over heels about, you just want to pleasure them and that's all you care about. Making sure they enjoy it is all that matters when you love them and looking them directly in the eye is the way you see if they do. When you both look each other in the eye when having sex and coming up to an orgasm it's the most intimate thing you can do. Because it's when you are totally losing control of yourself, and looking at someone in the eye when totally losing your self control is very intimate and shows you really care about someone and really trust them. It's fantastic. And it increases the closeness between you two directly afterward, because you have shared your orgasm with them in the most intimate way by looking them directly in the eye and showing your most vulnerable self.