Do guys like sexy texts?

Text reads as follows:So I'm thinking I wanna come over tonight so I can sit on your face and kiss your lap...wait, sit on your lap and kiss your face...no, I really meant the first one ;P lolLove it or hate it guys?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• LOL, class.

• Eyyyyy, best answer. Awhh yeaaah.

• Haha, your welcome.

• Thank you! lol

What Guys Said 7

• yes, yes we do. they make us interested

• lolzz...naaaayce one!

• Thankee~

• Lol, I like you!

• umm like it of course as the second text you send. make the first one more vague, and use that one to clarify. and it does sound a bit young, but what the hell. who says you have to act your age

• What guy wouldn't love a text like that lol

• I know right!?!?!?!

• We like sexting tho personally I wouldn't like that sext itself(I might like you and what not but that sext is a bit lackluster)Imagination, an eye for detail and a bit of personality displayed is important in sexting I find, without its just a bit weird and you won't get caught in the moment which is a intention, at least a little bit."I'm dying to come over tonight, if you'd open the door I don't think I'd last longer then 2 seconds before I'd push you against the wall, kiss your lips, your neck, you'd whisper we shouldn't but I couldn't help myself and stroke your "

• Ok, yeah, no I just wana know if I can go over there and sit on his face....lmao, but seriously

• PS: if you just wanted to be flirty, that works I guess tho I still find it lacking a little bit, maybe because I'm used to more.

• If a woman I liked sent me that I would want to go see her as soon as possible : )

• Nice!

• I don't hate it for sure but to love it it is depend on the situation like who is this girl etcBut I will never hate any flirt from girls, they're always welcome lol

• Even better :)

• The girl would be your girlfriend who you have been dating for 6 months but don't live with ;) so now what do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• That's incredibly cheesy. You're 39 and you're going to send a text that sounds like it was written by a 16 year old?

• Oh, go sit on someone's face and lighten up a bit!

• So how is a 40 year old supposed to sound more intelligent while flirty texting?Give some examples as I get the creative part but the intelligent part, I'm not too sure about.your also assuming men & women are the same and as the text was ment for a guy...

• Well, I would hate getting a text like if the person I was seeing was nearly 40 because I would expect that they'd be able to be a bit more creative and intelligent.

• Show Older