• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys like sexy texts?

Text reads as follows:So I'm thinking I wanna come over tonight so I can sit on your face and kiss your lap...wait, sit on your lap and kiss your face...no, I really meant the first one ;P lolLove it or hate it guys?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• LOL, class.

• Thank you! lol

• Haha, your welcome.

• Eyyyyy, best answer. Awhh yeaaah.

What Guys Said 7

• We like sexting tho personally I wouldn't like that sext itself(I might like you and what not but that sext is a bit lackluster)Imagination, an eye for detail and a bit of personality displayed is important in sexting I find, without its just a bit weird and you won't get caught in the moment which is a intention, at least a little bit."I'm dying to come over tonight, if you'd open the door I don't think I'd last longer then 2 seconds before I'd push you against the wall, kiss your lips, your neck, you'd whisper we shouldn't but I couldn't help myself and stroke your "

• PS: if you just wanted to be flirty, that works I guess tho I still find it lacking a little bit, maybe because I'm used to more.

• Ok, yeah, no I just wana know if I can go over there and sit on his face....lmao, but seriously

• lolzz...naaaayce one!

• Lol, I like you!

• Thankee~

• umm like it of course as the second text you send. make the first one more vague, and use that one to clarify. and it does sound a bit young, but what the hell. who says you have to act your age

• I don't hate it for sure but to love it it is depend on the situation like who is this girl etcBut I will never hate any flirt from girls, they're always welcome lol

• The girl would be your girlfriend who you have been dating for 6 months but don't live with ;) so now what do you think?

• Even better :)

• yes, yes we do. they make us interested

• What guy wouldn't love a text like that lol

• I know right!?!?!?!

• If a woman I liked sent me that I would want to go see her as soon as possible : )

• Nice!

What Girls Said 1

• That's incredibly cheesy. You're 39 and you're going to send a text that sounds like it was written by a 16 year old?

• Ok miss anonymous! wasn't asking hateR's, was asking if you love it...IT being the text...or hate IT, not me...age has nothing to do with flirting, sexting or texting or anything so... SUCK ON THAT!

• Show Older
    • So how is a 40 year old supposed to sound more intelligent while flirty texting?Give some examples as I get the creative part but the intelligent part, I'm not too sure about.your also assuming men & women are the same and as the text was ment for a guy...

• Oh, go sit on someone's face and lighten up a bit!