What's the kinkiest place?

What's the kinkiest place? You've had sex at? ... Or wish to?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Places I have had sex: Men's restroom here at school, JC Penny's changing room during black friday, the beach. Places I would like to try: Something public and with the possibility of getting caught...a church confessional? hahaha

• Lmao! :p

• Well, think of it this way. You'd be screaming "Oh God!" the whole time :p

• Haha I would love to try it at a church's confessional, but I think that's way too risky.

What Guys Said 5

• Have done this. Few years ago. Actually it was just oral but thought it still fit the question.

• A car with a married woman while her husband was inside watching their dughter in a school play.

• But very exciting.

• Omg, that's horrible!

• i would like to f*** on a huge balcony overlooking the city and when were done she can get me off so I'll shoot my load on people walking below

• That's truly sick!!! =)(+1 for honesty)

• Well...I had sex in a baseball stadium while the game was still playing. I had sex in a bank vault that I was doing work on. A golf course while palying a round. The beach...and people saw us. A winery. In a pool at a resort while it had people in it...nobody seemed to notice. Most recently in a parking garage...and people saw us again.

• I didn't really "get caught"....people just saw us. At the beach they watched for a while. In the parking garage...they just pointed and smiled.

• Haha, did it work?

• Pretend you were listening to her heartbeat?

• Show Older
  • I wish I could have sex on the beach on a Carribean Island!I had sex once in a womans restroom! hot!

• Period sex made it riskier for sure but I love vaginal period sex so much ,i can't begin to say how awesome it is for both...just slow and gentle..if you have ?? message me

• Ugh so I've heard... That sucks, I think having to register as a sex offender is a little too much.Larry69 : but if she has her period don't you consider it even more riskier? Or is it hotter? Jw lol

• Unless you get arrested. A friend got taken to jail for doing it with his wife and now is a registered sex offender for indescent exposure. That would suck!

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• i wanna do it the kitchen ! loli blame R. Kelly's Sex in the Kitchen song lmao

• I'm not sure if these count as kinky or not, but..- a movie theatre- on my balcony- in the elevator of my apartment building- downtown in a busy city at night (behind a large pillar of a building so we were out of sight, but lots of people were walking by)- lots of outside sex (including a park, a beach, an apple orchard, up in a tree, in the snow, in a river during a church camping trip when I was a teen)- the ladies room of a bar (with a hot female friend of mine)

• Once.. in a movie theatre when I was 16. It was incredibly embarrassing at the time. ;)

• I think it is.. Have you ever gotten caught?

• Bahaha a school field trip... no one ever knew lol

• Lol