Will you have sex for money/getting paid to have sex ?

Ladies and gentlemen please share your thought about this.

Yes the questions is meant for both male and female.

• Vote A Yes I will do it.
  • Vote B No I will not do it.
  • Vote C Depend on the situation(e.q must be discreet) I don't mind doing it.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Once again, the women overprice themselves to a ridiculous amount that can and will never be met. Most women claim they'd rather die a penniless bum than accept money for sex when they blindly fail to realize that they really can't gain money any easier than sex. You know a better way to make about $500.00USD in two hours garanteed and have fun doing it, do tell us because we are all making ends meet the wrong way: education, work, drug running and so on.

Folks, money makes the world operate. We just can't get what we want and survive in this world without it. Our lives focus on making money to eat, sleep, have shelter and buy PlayStation3 games. It's a fact that about 95% of us don't make enough money to live comfortably with plenty to spare for extras. Therefore, if it's not illegal, why not? Besides, sex is a good thing. How else are ugly men(the No-Types actually) going to get some? Right the first time.

Look at the AdultFF add in this message and look at the pics of the young hot women. It's a sure bet that none of them would jump any given guy unless he is tall, handsome, young, athletic and race-specific. For the past fifteen years however, I've been able to gain sex with these same type of hotties through payment that normally would have seen the same type of women send me on my way because I'm not their type. Let's not get into the chances of getting sued for sexual harassment. Amazing what a few month's free car payment can gain.

Think I'm talking with fork tongue? I can tell you more. No lie.

Pay me doggonnit! We'll play it safe I promise. I won't tell either, who's going to believe me anyway!?! Right the first time. Immoral you say? Shouldn't make money so damned important in the first place.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!" -Chris Rock

Oh boy, I"m going to catch hell for this one...