How big is big for an erect penis in length and width?

How many inches long is considered big? How many inches in circumference/girth is big? Thank you.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My ex boyfriend was 9 1/2 " and I considered that pretty darn big. I have yet to find a white boy with one that big since.. so I'd consider that massive. However, it was almost too big (at least for me) because I always ended up hurting after sex, sometimes even during sex, because I was too small for how big he was. Hahah, not really much of a complaint, but it was sort of lousy at times.

• A blessing for him, not necessarily for me. I'm sure there's lots of girls out there who like ones that are way above average though. I was just saying that in response to "Did you see that in your dreams"

I probably would have personally, but I've always been smaller so I found it kind of painful to have it that big. Anyways, as I said it's not about how large it is but how you use it.

• Blessed? with 9.5? There's nothing you can do with 9.5 that you can't do with 8. That extra inch and a half doesn't do anything but hurt you. Tell me...would you have like it better if he was an inch or two shorter?

• I'd say 6 is average, still fairly large. It's really about how you use it and not necessarily how large it is.

and Bruce, I know that's pretty massive, but trust me I measured it... he must have been blessed by one hell of a nice God.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• According to Gebhard and Johnson (1979), the average erect penis of males in the US is 5-7 inches and the average circumference is 4-6 inches.

More recent data (not yet published) indicates an average erect penis length is between 5 to 6 inches, and average flaccid penis length ranges between 1 and 4 inches.

A study of 300 men (unpublished) conducted by Kinsey Institute researcher Dr. Erick Janssen from 1989-1993 returned a mean penis circumference of 122 mm (approximately 4.8 inches)

• Around 9inches is really long.Anything below 6 is too short lol.Basically if your above 6 your good,around average :)

• Shows how much you know lol

average is 5-6

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!