How big is big for an erect penis in length and width?

How many inches long is considered big? How many inches in circumference/girth is big? Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex boyfriend was 9 1/2 " and I considered that pretty darn big. I have yet to find a white boy with one that big since.. so I'd consider that massive. However, it was almost too big (at least for me) because I always ended up hurting after sex, sometimes even during sex, because I was too small for how big he was. Hahah, not really much of a complaint, but it was sort of lousy at times.

Asker upvoted
    • So what is the minimum size you would think to be big?

• Show Older
    • Blessed? with 9.5? There's nothing you can do with 9.5 that you can't do with 8. That extra inch and a half doesn't do anything but hurt you. Tell me...would you have like it better if he was an inch or two shorter?

• A blessing for him, not necessarily for me. I'm sure there's lots of girls out there who like ones that are way above average though. I was just saying that in response to "Did you see that in your dreams"

I probably would have personally, but I've always been smaller so I found it kind of painful to have it that big. Anyways, as I said it's not about how large it is but how you use it.