Are sex toys as good or better than the real thing?

Just wondering...for any guys/girls that have used dildos or artificial vaginas/fleshlights...are they any better or worse than the real thing? I... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• The real thing is better.

I've never used a sex toy that felt exactly like a penis. But even if there is one, a toy is not going to replace the chemistry and intimacy of sex with a real person. A sex toy can't kiss me, put its hands all over my body, talk dirty to me, pull my hair, nibble on my earlobes, run its fingers down my spine, suck on my breasts... you get the picture.

But if they do develop a toy that can do all that...

Kidding. :)

• Also, it has to be able to roleplay! >:/

• Show Older
    • It's always a relief for us men to hear we still can't be replaced with a toy. I wouldn't doubt it if some engineer is being paid to design a talking rabbit toy with hands as we speak though. LOL

• Heh, I think the market for sex toys realistic enough to replace a person is bigger for men than for women. I don't think too many women would be willing to fork over $6000 for a Real Doll with a Hitachi Wand attachment. :D

...is anyone else a little freaked out about the number of sex toys shaped like animals, by the way?