How conscious are girls of showing their cleavage?

I'm in college, and basically, I'm wondering: do girls purposely 'put out' or show their cleavage to guys? ie bending/leaning over so that a guy can see, as some kind of means of flirting? or does it mean nothing, and do a lot of girls just not care? I met this girl last night at a friends house,... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• it's sort of funny with me. I always wear cleavage as much as possible since it makes me look attractive and I like the power it gives me over guys and I see it makes guys feel alive (as if

fresh blood pulses through their veins) when they see me in cleavage.

But even though I'm opinionated and loud and competitive with guys, I'm a bit shy so if I've just

met the guy and my cleavage is exposed, I'll hold a jacket or sweater over it while we're

talking. If I like the guy and he's polite to me and doesn't stare or leer at my cleavage and I know

he's sort of attracted to me, I'll keep my cleavage exposed for him to look at while I'm smiling at him

and we're talking and we're both pretending my cleavage is no big thing.

But for sure if I don't like the guy, then I cover up since I don't want him to think I have any type

of romantic or sexual feeling for him even if he wants me.

Sounds to me she may like you especially if she smiles at you a lot and keeps eye contact with you and keeps her cleavage exposed. If she accidentally showed her cleavage and kept her cleavage hidden the rest of the time, then it may just be accident. She had to have showed you her cleavage the ENTIRE time she was with you if she's interested in you.