What can guys do to hide a boner in a swimsuit?

Does the belt tuck work or does it require a shirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing works to hide a boner in a swimsuit unless you sit down or lay on your stomach on a beach towel. Two summers ago at the beach an extremely hot blond woman was waiting in line at a pop machine by me and I got a boner despite my best effort not to. I know she saw it too LOL. She played it cool though and just smiled and walked away after she got her pop.

• Lol, win/fail?

• Well it was a win because she didn't think I was a creep and run away (probably 'cause my face was bright red) but a fail because she didn't jump on me and ride it.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 10

• -Take a cold shower/go in cold water

-stay in the water

-sit down

If your wearing speedos, scrap the last one.

• I've never had a boner in a swimsuit O.O. If I'll ever have one of those, I wouldn't hide it, just wait a couple of minutes and it will go away (:

• Wear a jockstrap

• Not much of a way to hide it. The belt thing has never worked for me- once it's hard it doesn't bend like that. If it happens a guy can just stay in the water, bend his legs at the hips and knees like he's were sitting down which sort of lines the swimsuit up with the boner and makes it a little less obvious. Otherwise, a guy is pretty much exposed at that point.

• For me, the belt tuck won't work, I'm too long unless I have my shorts up past my belly-button. So the shirt option is my only option as long as it doesn't cling to my chest and stomach to where it's obvious, lol.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 0