Jeans ripped in crotch - Do you like it?

I may be a pervert but I would love it if a girl sitting in front of me flashed her panties through a hole in their jeans.

I have a little hole in crotch area on my jeans and the exhibitionist in me has thought of wearing those without wearing my briefs under. Would you like it, or how would you feel about it. I can imagine it would be awkward if it was someone you knew but what if it was a complete stranger?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• ...therein lies the reason I don't like sitting on the seats on public transport. No, someones sweaty nutsack on display would not be in any way apppealing to me

..but hey, its a free country, knock one/yourself out

• it would look desperate :L and just it would b the same amount of awkwardness if I was flashed by someone I didn't know as if I was flashed by someone I did know please keep the sucker in its wrapper

• Dude. No. Keep the mouse in the house

• Selected as most helpful

mmmmm I would love it if you showed me your "junk" for me I would become all hard and start precumming all over the place like a rabid dog. I wish more men would think like you ;)

• LMAO

• Wtf? I got three thumbs up? I was just f***ing around that's the nastiest thing I've ever typed I think lol. jesus you people are f***ed up.

• Lol!!!

• How on earth would the fact that a complete stranger flashed me make it any less awkward?

• Uhmm... No. That's gross. I'm a straight guy but I can still tell you if you walked around with your junk showing through your jeans it would attract absolutely not one girl. That just looks super trashy and like you're trying too hard.