If he calls out your name during sex...

If he calls out your name during sex... what does it mean? LOL

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That you are doing it right.LOL. It is when he calls out someone else's name that you have to start to worry. Us guys like things exciting in a bedroom. One thing that really excites things for us is words. Either us using them or you.they are both great. We love to have the woman call out our name as well.it lets us know we are doing a great job. So that is all your man was doing.was letting you know how glad he was that you were there with him at that moment. If he says it while you are doing oral.then he is telling you that you are doing a fantastic job.it is all a form of affirmation.take it and go.

What Guys Said 4

• He's loving it.

• it means he actually knows who you are and gives a shit.

• Or all the girls he is f***ing have the same name!!!! LOL

• Most likely, yeah

• It means he's into you and he knows who he's with I guess. Would you rather have him say someone else's name?

What if he yelled out " Bob" that would be weird and awkward don't you think?

• LOL

• LOL I loved that he called out my name...I couldn't handle "BOB"...LOL

• He likes you? The sex is good? Both?

• I hope so...LOL

What Girls Said 1

• What the hell? That means he's enjoying you. Why else?! Are you serious?(lol)

• You know what....yeah, sometimes. If he's an **hole and all he wants is sex, he might lie....hoping you'd stay....hoping the sex has a possibility of getting better......while he's sleeping with someone else on the side. That's most likely not your case, so don't worry.(lol)

• Do you think guys ever fake it? LOL