At what size does a penis become too thick to comfortably pleasure?

Someone told me a 6 inch girth is too thick for both oral and vaginal sex. What do you think? Thank you.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you are larger than a bratwurst in a bun, I think it is safe to say that it will be a little uncomfortable to do either oral or penetrative sex. Think about it, just how wide can you open your mouth?

There are always exceptions though, there could be a wonderfully stretchable person out there just waiting for you and your girth. Hahaha.

What Girls Said 5

• okay if you are six inches wide, you have a problem but 6 inches long is amazingg (:

• LOL - no way is 6 inches too big for vaginal sex. You will be surprised how much we girls can strech when we want it, and oh my god does it feel so much better when its thick!

Id say 6 inches around is PERFECT, but anything over 7 is really too big.

• It's definitely not too big for vaginal sex - CHILDREN come through there - but some girls might not be able to handle it orally.

• If it fits...It works! We pop out babies so nothing is too big! I prefer the bigger the better, if you are too small then you are not rubbing all the sensitive nerves inside my vag and its not as intense of an orgasm.

• 6 inches is definitely too thick for oral, though I don't see a problem with vaginal sex.

What Guys Said 3

I am over 5.5 girth when erect and I've been told thats nearing the comfort limit for some girls when it comes to vaginal sex. I honestly wouldn't want to be any thicker

• i have a 6 inch girth and I've only gotten one blow job and it was when I was flaccid

• My girlfriend says mine is almost too big for oral. I've never measured it, so I can't tell you inches. Sometimes teeth tend to get caught on it but it fits everywhere else perfectly.

• Thanks for the offer (was that an offer?). But, I only love her and would never be with another woman. Is there an instructional video or literature I could send her to?

• A woman who knows what she is doing can give you good oral no matter how big.....its not always about deep throating of sucking its all about how you use your hands lips toungue everything....I could definately pleasure you!