Why are girls so casual about sexual mutilation of men?

For example...Girls praise of The Teeth movie ( if your unfamiliar with this : link Lorena Bobbit Jokes. And ironically girls sniff out sexism all the time in other areas, But when it comes to men being mutilated..they don't care or even think its funny. One woman on Yahoo answers, gave a really refreshing answer on this topic. She said: "Girls lets admit it; aren't we casual about cutting off penis questions? I keep reading nasty answers from women saying they would gladly cut their boyfriend's penis if he cheats or some other stupid answer. In my mind even rape is not a good enough reason to mutilate a human being. And as most sane women would say, sexual aggression in between the ears, not between the legs. hence penectomy is a fraud. a cut rapist will seek revenge in the most horrible way using all kinds of substitute. So it is a bit our fault if young men feel insecure. We are starting to look like wacko psycho b**** with those kind of answer."I wish all girls could be as sane and sensitive as her. The thing that bugs is that guys often ask these questions feeling insecure and wanting honest answers from women, but instead they get sarcasm and indifference.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's funny that I ran across this post because my daughter just told me the other day about the movie "Teeth" and she told me that the man was trying to rape the woman with " vagina dentata" when he got was was coming to him. 1 in 3 women are sexually molested by men the age of 18 so there is a lot of rage against men and their penises. Most of my friends that I've gotten to know really well have been sexually molested. So have many of the women in my family like my mother, my sister and my grandmother. 1 in 7 women that live in dorms of coed colleges campuses get raped while in college. My daughter is on her second year of college and I always warn her to be careful at the frat parties at Amherst (she goes to an all girls college thank god!) I tell her to always carry her drink with her, even to the bathroom. But now college men are getting smarter about getting the date rape drugs into the girls. Recently my daughter's roommate felt something stick her in the back while she was at one of those parties. It was a syringe loaded with a date rape drug. Luckily her friends got her somewhere safe where she could sleep it off and now she has to take anti HIV meds just in case the syringe was tainted with HIV. I myself had a date drug my drink. Luckily I didn't get raped. I have had friends who were drugged then raped. My ex husband was drugged and raped by two men.My mom's husband's brother was in prison for being a sexual predator. He raped his own flesh and blood daugher. He's out of prison and is still considered a sex predator. His daughter was around my daughter's age she was a friend of my daughter's now my daughter doesn't get to see her anymore.Also in many countries female genital mutilation is performed on girls when they first start their period. In cold blood the remove the girl's clitoris and make the vaginal opening very small so that she won't want sex and so that when get get's married they know for sure that she is a virgin. The bloody sheets are displayed to show everyone that she was definitely a virgin on her wedding day.So you can blame women for being enraged and to fantasize about cutting a man's penis off.

• I don't understand this rant here.Being genitally mutilated is only worse than being raped because you're a man.The cause of being genitally mutilated & raped is different but the effect's the same.Illogical to say there's no valid reason for d*ck chopping like there is rape until the legal system reforms.Unreasonable to claim feminism praises d*ck chopping based on easy cases of it because tge same thing is done in rape cases. So it's the legal systemWhat's your point?

• A girl dressing like a boy is unfeminine but okay because it's okay to be a boy.A boy dressing like a girl is not okay but degrading because being a woman is degrading.

• In YOUR OPINION women are more respected. but in reality women are only treated with gentle hands NOT respect because we're more respected.If we're more respected than how come it's okay for a woman to dress like a man bht not the other way around?Because it's okay to be a man. The girl may be seen as unfeminine but it's okay.It's not the same the other way around because it's not okay to be a woman. It's degrading being a woman.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 29

• I love penises, I would never hurt one, I'd cuddle with it & show it all the love it deserves :D

• I think the real question is, why are men so casual about this? Your gender never defends themselves when they are attacked by the media, why don't you guys stand up for yourself. If a movie was made that degrates women like Teeth does, & some guy cut his wife's breast off, you can bet feminist would be furious & stand up for themselves. Why can't men take their rights seriously & realize they are being made fun of & degrated by the media all the time.Watch these videos: link link Why don't men say something about how wrong this stuff is?

• not all girls are like this. a lot of girls care. I guess it's unfortunate that the ones who get to post their non-empathetic and moralless answers online are the ones who have too much time on their hands and hence their messages get posted while the thoughtful ones don't. basically don't listen to psycho bitches. I am a girl and trust me, other girls sometimes have their marbles loose.

• I don't know if you ever heard about this, but there was a bit of a story in the news papers a few years ago, and it was even on the news. A woman found out that her husband had been cheating on her, so she cut his penis off and then threw it out of her car window the next time she was out driving. Now, I'm not gonna lie, I laughed...not at what she'd done, but at how stupid she had been.I thought it was sick, and I often wonder how she would feel if someone stuck a knife through her uterus. I actually thought it was disgusting, while cheating is not a nice thing to do, at the same time, its a big price to pay...I mean no one would have laughed if she'd cut his leg off, would they? in fact she probably would have been imprisoned for bodily harm.So I agree, I don't think its funny at all, and although I said I laughed, I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing at her, in a sinical way.

• "Live well. It is the greatest revenge."- The Talmud

• I thought the whole thing was stupid...there are better ways to get revenage, you don't actually have to go and mutilate people...and I see it as bodily harm..a d*** isn't just for f***ing with..it has peeing uses too..

• yea...and honestly as a guy..id rather loose my leg...by far...but neway you mean it was suptid of her to throw it out the window or what?

• Because men are so casual about women being raped, murdered, mutilated, and sexually objectified.Look at any horror or action film. Did you expect women to be all sweet while men get to be so casual?FYI the girl in Teeth killed her rapists and step brother. The teeth in her vagina prevented unwanted penetration it's nothing like the torture p*rn most horror films are.Men are casual because when they look at a women they're attracted to (and most actresses are attractive to the majority) the part of the brain that uses tools is active.I'm casual about male mutilation because most men are either rapists, would rape, or forgiving of rapists.Funny how you think a rapist should be forgiven but not someone who Lorena Bobbit's a guy.

• I DID...i don't anymore...it disgusted me and made me ashamed so I tried not to think about it...and I NEVER EVER EVER would try and act out those fantasies...ever. there's a fine line between wuts in your head and what you do. and fine ill take it back...those women don't deserved to raped...i can't say id feel as bad for them though. they just make me so angry maybe I said somehting I actually don't believe okay?

• "well girls hav eit hard too so I don't care aobut men"When did I put that?I put "Because men are so casual about women being raped, murdered, mutilated, and sexually objectified."You're the one not caring about a gender because your issue is worse. Isn't that what you're saying ? Women are "disgusting hateful creatures"I hate all women.Except those that agree with my views on what glorification is.What should I "admit" to?You don't get without giving.

• So, basically, starting when I was 13-14 I started to fantasize about rape link You had those fantasies so you sympathize hence why you believe NO man should ever be d*ck chopped since apparently no man can be sadistic even based on actions and their pain should not be rejoiced but women deserved to be raped since they can be sadistic based on thoughts and their pain should be rejoiced.

• Show Older
  • what kind of sane woman would say that she would cut off their guys penis if he cheated? yeesh that's way too extreme. cheating is bad, but he doesn't deserve to be mutilated for it!

• I AGREE! and I'm glad someone who doesn't have a penis can empathize..thanks!

• Any sort of sexual mutilation is horrible. However, male genital mutilation is not as common as female mutilation (they cut little girl's clits off in Northern African countries). Perhaps a rapist doesn't deserve to get his penis cut off but he does deserve to stay in prison until his happy erectile days are over and get raped by Bob the giant sexually frustrated dude that shares quarters with him.

• do you like your clit?

• Then how come you don't blow it for supporting things she finds evil for sadistic women?But she blows it for supporting things you find evil for sadistic men?

• i do give it..to women who respect men...i have no problem if girls hate guys that rape-permitting...its other things I take issue with...but ever girl has a chance for having my respect she blows it by judging/looking down on me unfairly or supporting evil things.

• Show Older
  • Innocent male mutilation isn't funny, nor is innocent female mutilation.I think girls make those JOKES, but they are not serious comments, it's most likely banter. Same way people make rape jokes or banter.However, on the subject of evil-minded rapists/sexual predators/murderers who don't show an ounce of guilt for what they have done, MALE or FEMALE. They deserve torture, mutilation and everything under the sun before death. Whether that includes the genitals or not.If an animal misbehaves, you have it put it down.If an animal f***s anything that moves, you have it spayed/neutered.If humans want to act inhumane to others, they give up their humanity and can be considered animals themselves. So yeah, I'll support mutilation for the deserved.

• what? no I dont...i don't have to acept what your or any other woman believes and I don't acre what you want..to hell with your wishes...and I don't think I'm being a hypocrit but if I am I don't acre..ill go right ahead because I hate penectomty-loving women to the core...their opinions wishes, lives don't mean anything to me.

• So what's wrong with me saying no rape for d*ck choppers but clit off and d*ck chop for rapists because in my opinion rape is worse and I don't want anyone to go through that?If you want your opinion/wants accepted you have to accept others opinions/wants.Give & get hypocrite

• cuz I don't want anyone to go through that...i already said that.

• Show Older
  • and I DO feel that if a guy is a rapist, he deserves much worse than the treatment in the movies. Because rape not only mutilates the female genitals but also her soul, sense of self, and her entire world view. Everyone knows rapists don't change. So frankly I feel they deserve hell and more.

• By that logic then only my experiences are important and not facts so your argument is invalid.

• what else should I go on?

• Or are only your experiences important?

• Show Older
  • dude you totally misunderstood the mythology. The vagina dentata tales is all about male insecurities and fear of the other rather than female lust for violence. It is also a cautionary tale that warns men against acts of rape.Even in the movie you mentioned, the female protagonist only realizes her power after a guy tries raping her. In the story, fear in the female and aggression by the male is what triggers the "chomping action" if you catch my drift. So the movie actually further elaborates the traditional narrative of the vagina dentata mythology by adding an element of female empowerment and control over her sexuality (i.e. you can't rape her because you'll suffer for it if she doesn't consent).There are numerous incarnation of vagina dentata tales. Why don't you try reading some books before you post such a silly, uninformed question.

• cuz I'm not doing the reverse...i say no one deserve genital mutilation ever..male or female...like I was saying tho...women don't have the same genital sitaution so its impossbile for them to comprehend...the onyl way to enable a female sexually would, be to fill her vagina in or something...the clitoris and what not are jus tkind add ons that girls could do without. guys cnat do without a penis.

• Good then instead of wishing raped wish for them to be genital mutilated.You don't like women wishing rapists to be genital mutilated. Why do you think it's okay for you to do the reverse?

• no...rapist deserves to be raped himself...but I don't advocate the legal system doing that...years in prison will have to do...women who do penectomies...prison as well but id sya the deserv eur gneitlas to be permanently removed...but again I wouldn't advocate the law do that.

• Show Older
  • why would you even ask this question? I don't think any woman in their right mind would even think about chopping off a man's penis, even if a man has done something that really makes them feel angry.I can garantee you know woman would ever actually do that. And if a woman did, that's just awful and sick.

• Nice that you glossed overHaven't seen a study were a large number of women said they'd chop if they could.

• Rape can be about lust, pain, humiliation, domination, submission, or power.And d*ck chopping same thing. d*ck chopping for petty reasons is about power. It shows that a woman has control.

• rape is not jsut about lust..its about control

• Show Older
  • Honestly, why are so many women de-sensitized to mutilation of the male genitals?Because they're so used to it. They're told (as are men) by society that there's nothing wrong with taking a knife to the penis of a newborn baby boy. Right from birth, therefore, the genitals of a man are regarded as something not worthy of protection.It's hard to be horrified and disgusted by something that your culture says is totally normal. If women were as horrified by cutting male genitals as they are by the cutting of female genitals, then they wouldn't allow circumcision to happen to their sons, and then the medical industry would lose serious money.A lot of people are saying there's no comparison between male and female circumcision, but they clearly are just accepting their own culture's brainwashing that this is the case, which helps to make the double-standard acceptable.If you talked to those who think female genital mutilation is as normal and trivial as you regard male genital mutilation, then you'd see exactly what I mean. They would dispute that there's anything wrong with female circumcision and would deny that it reduced sexual pleasure. Remember that many of the people who push for female circumcision in those cultures are women who were circumcised themselves.Women can laugh at male genital mutilation because they're taught that it's not serious, that a man's penis is fair game for physical alteration against its owner's wishes. Disgusting, but if you hate that attitude, then the best way to oppose it is to start opposing all forms of male genital mutilation, including circumcision.

• So if only decent women don't deserve rape why should all men be excused from being d*ck chopped and not only decent men.Why are the women who enjoy d*ck chopping sadistic but not men who enjoy raping?By your logic only sadistic men (rapists) deserve to be d*ck chopped since only sadistic women (d*ck chopper) deserved to be raped.Funny how you can think its cool for a woman to be raped if she's sadistic but no man should be d*ck chopped.

• no..because again rape usually isn't the same in my opinion.Once again YOUR opinion.Violence against each gender is violence.Does it really matter what type?The violence still portrays a lack of empathy for when either gender is hurt & promotes enjoyment over the gender's pain.By your defense I could claim women don't care about male genital mutilation because it's not worse than rape in my opinion since in my opinion I'd rather have my clit off than be raped.

• Show Older
  • noooononono..its nuthin like tht...most of us are jus tired of inconsiderate assholes...nd tha only reason we think its funny when a guy gets hit and tha balls or like in tht discusting movie "teeth" geting his d*** chopped off(or bittin of) is because it symbolzes sumthin to us...its like getin bk at guys fer only thinkin about sex..and looking at us women as objects...and plus when its and a movie like tht most the time the character tht wuz being dipicted in it deserved it

• O...I forgot to include this (but I guess you rpolly assumed)i DIDN'T end up loosing my penis...the anti-biotics eventually were able to clear the infection up. It was for a brief period it might be a possiblity...my mom never told me about the possibility of amputation...she told me later...she didn't want to scare me so she was only going to tell me if it had to done. So, just want to let you kno I'm okay in that department.

• yea :/ ...imean how were they supose 2 kno?..im sure they didn't mean 2 do anythin 2 hurt u..

• yeah guess I can understand that...II guess I just wish yall would be more clear about it...but I guess they couldn't have known my past history with that infection and all (I hardly tell anyone til I know them, its just kinda awkward) maybe theyd be more sensitive if they knew...I probably just jumped to conclusions.

• Show Older
  • this jus pisses me off...tha media is always degrating women ..making little boys think thts the way its supose 2 b and then they grow up into sex driven bastards...nd women are "mutilated too" ...all we al see is big t*ts, ass and p**** on tv. etc. etc. ...most women do not look like this! not natural women...we get physically abused and mentally abused every day wether we kno it or not, little girls develope so many insecurities from this bullsh*t...and you selfish d***heads just make it worse :'( ..im not sayin its the male sexes fault or urs personaly of course either...its jus our f***d up society! no wonder many of us women think its funny when we talk about choppin your **** off..its your "manhood" and its f***ing hilarious because its like taking away your life because you can't hav sex anymor...men think its funny or OK when they talk about "getin sum" ..like "yea man, I tapped tht ;)" ..or when you see an attractive girl walk by nd you make sexual remarks to your frends about her...cuz thts all yal think about! and when "us women" see it bein takin away from you and a film..yes ill admit its funny..not tha mear fact tht your d*** has jus been choppd off but jus what it symoblizes..if tht makes sense...? ...sorry if I sound lika bitch ..but really... :/

• This is a great answer!

• to have my ...wat?

• clit cut off...SORRY I was posting without refreshing...so yea I hope your right...but like for me its kidna more real because like...I had an issue with an infection when I was younger. And long story short I face the possbility tha tId loose about 70% of my penis (leaving me with like a nub) at 12 I feared Id never have a girlfriend or marry. and I mean guys have accidents etc.. too and If I faced somethign like that I really wouldn't want the female popualton laughing at my misery.

• Show Older
  • Hell NO Hell NO Hell NOOOO!I HATED teeth, it made me feel SORRY for men, and I crossed my legs even though there's nothing to chomp off down there...at least that could be stuck in a woman D:I know too many guys who make jokes like;What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you told her twice...Not ALL girls enjoy male mutilation...just like not ALL men enjoy the pain of women ;) Don't stereotype hun. It happens, but it's not every girl... My (ex but crush and soon-to-be boyfriend at the time introduced me to 'teeth' and LAUGHED while I cringed...go figure)

• I don't like ANY movie where a guy OR a girl gets cut up like that Teeth was disgusting and uncalled for. I didn't laugh, not even once. I'd never wish that upon anyone but a child rapist. But it's not every girl, so try not to group as all alike? :) I've been a little stereotypical myself on here before, but hey, some people change our opinions.There's way less 'good girls' and 'nice guys' than there used to be, but hey they still exsist, even if its a minority.

• ye ai guess some guys thought it was funny too...but seriously...the whoel concept of any violence isn't cool...but particularly this...like loosing your penis is literally like loosing your "manhood"..its liek being mutated into some freakish creature...that why I take particualr offens eto people finding it funny...slapstick kinda funny is okay..but teeth went too far to be funny/cute...I would assume girls wouldn't like a movie where women get their private aprts cut up..

• Because men are so casual about beating the crap out of us & degrating us like we are dogs.

• not in the us

• 'some' dear. it takes 2 to tango

• Women beaters get beaten, so no.

• Show Older
  • Well, you signed into the site, like you signing into a club.You name stragically dipped to elvis,your picture was abricot.You had one question in other,& you posted yourself gavotte.And all the guys dreamed over answering your quetion,they'd answer your question, andYour so vain, You probably think this site is about youYour so vain,I bet you think this site is about you, don't you? Don't you?You me reading years ago,When I were still quite naive.Well, you said we made a pretty Q & A pairAnd that you would never leave.But you blocked the friends that you loved, & one of them was me.I had some answers, they were clouds in my coffee,clouds in my coffee, andYour so vain, You probably think this site is about youYour so vain,I bet you think this site is about you, don't you? Don't you?I had some answers, they were clouds in my coffee,clouds in my coffee, andYour so vain, You probably think this site about youYour so vain,I bet you think this site is about you, don't you? Don't you?Well, I hear you went up to yahoo,And your questions naturally won,Then you flew your account to msn, To see the total eclipse of your questions.Well, you're where you should be all the timeAnd when you're not, you're withSome underworld site or the site of a close friendSite of a close friend, andYour so vain, You probably think this site is about youYour so vain,I bet you think this site is about you, don't you? Don't you?Your so vain, You probably think this site is about youYour so vain,You probably think this site is about youYour so vain,You probably think this site is about youYou're so vain (so vain)I'll bet you think this site is about youDon't you? Don't you? Don't you?

• Very good!

• carly simon...

• I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill here. Very seldom is there any male mutilation, in fact to be more correct much more in female mutilation.

• Mutilation means literally the destruction of an otherwise healthy bodily tissue, by that definition AND the fact that circumcision is a horrific procedure usually done without the person's consent makes it mutilation.

• Circumcision is mutilation? Mmmmkay.

• Male mutilation is all too common - circumcision happens all the time in the US and other parts of the world, to boys who would most likely not choose that for themselves.

• Show Older
  • Honestly, girls have been and are still being mutilated. There are many countries that will mutilate a womans clitoris and lips so that she cannot enjoy sex so they are more likely to stay faithful until marriage. Also this was happening in the US and modern Europe as a cure for mental illnesses it was believed that women with a sexual appetite was a woman with a mental illness and so they was cutt, burn and so on their clitoris and vulva, this happened untill the 1900's. Men yes,are "multiated" when it comes to circumsicion, however this does not make sex any less enjoyable for you, and most of the men are circumsized as a babe, where are the women I mentioned above that are circumsized and mutilated in order to remain faithful were 12 or older and not sedated. So sorry if we get a little pissed when men cheat on us and want to take away his manhood.(however any sane woman would not to do this)

• Well yea that's my point...to loose my penis would make me feel like a total freak..Honestly. if I had to choose body parts to loose..id rather loose every limb before I lost my penis...I read about a guy with cancer down there who faced possbile removal..i would rather let the cancer devour my whole body and die than have my penis amputated and live..for girls to find pleasure in that makes me sick..it makes me want to root on female mutilation just to return the hate.

• I would say that women see it more as a way of threatening their manhood, rather then their genitalia. However, since a guys manhood is significantly based on his genitals, this is the easiest target for ridicule or attack.

• I know that happeneed/happens to women..and it was/is absolutely horrific and disgusting...also its debatable whethet circumcision affects pelasure..it relaly depedns ofn the indivudal..im cut since I was baby so I have no idea..nothing to compare...but I hope no sane woman would do that..but why even joke about it..I mean if you here a guy even say like "yea is she cheats I'm gonna give her a balck eye"..ppl would think he's a monster eve for thinking that..and rightfully so.

• Because deep down, women are really jealous of men. Men are so big, strong, & beautiful & we feel so weak compared to them. We only bring them down, so we can feel like we are on their level. We don't feel we deserve them, they are so wonderful. Please don't be so hard on us, it isn't easy being the weaker sex :(

• no I'm not./.facts are facts...if you can show me any stasticis that would prove men are doign better than women...go ahead..but don't accuse me of being a troll just becasue you don't like the idea.

• I honestly hope this answerer is being sarcastic/ a troll.

• I was providindg stats! Women are superior! I mean in what ways do you think men are superior? sports and physically maybe...but in the modern age that doesn't mean much anymore unless your one of the few professional athletes.

• Show Older
  • There is also another movie about these British girls who have been raped. There was a scene where a girl charred this guy's d*** off because from when she was 12 to whatever age she was, he continuously raped her...and I guess her dad didn't believe her since he and the guy were buddy buddy...anyways. The same guy had raped her best friend in the ass. But before they charred him, the girl who was ass raped raped his ass with a huge strap-on. I could see how girls can take rape to the heart. I've been raped, although I didn't cut the guys d*** off or anything like that. He took advantage of a blacked out drunk chick...the f***er. I can totally see how these girls feel. Young men wouldn't feel so insecure if there weren't all those stupid fuks raping and beating women and children. I'm sure most women who say they would totally cut off the guys d*** if they had raped/cheated/ etc, but not all would actually DO it, and I didn't.

• But here's the thing...im not a rapist!!!! well you didn't...prolly only because you wouldn't want to go to jail yourself...but I mean...ud want to right? I understand that btw...and I'm very sorry for what happened to u.

• Because men hurt women so much. Women try so hard to please a man, & in return men are so cruel. I wouldn't actually hurt a guy, but I can relate to Lorena Bobbit. Men cheat & they know how much it hurts. They don't care & feel so abused.

• .......and not threatening to cut his manhood off would help too... ;)

• Yeah, I really think the reason women support this kind of stuff because they are trying to scare the male into being faithful & staying with them. The thing is, I don't think women do this purposely, I didn't realize any of this until yesterday. All women really want is to love & be loved. That is so hard to find & when we do find it, we are scared someone will take our guy away from us. We need to learn that if we really love a man, we must trust him & let him go if he finds someone else.

• Well I'm glad you admit that...i think girls think guys are jsut invicneable and enver afraid of anything. maytbe a lot or evne most are...but when women praise this kidna stuff...It makes me terrified of women. Not necessarily that they would actually do it (probably not anyway :/) but I mean if that idea causes her humor..how much could she really care about me ya kno?

• Show Older
  • Teeth was a bit of fun. Don't worry, no one's going to cut your d*** off.We're sarcastic about it because clitorectomies are very real and happen in the middle east; no one seems to care about that though...

• Have you ever seen the film Hostel? It is a film, it is entertainment. Just because you see all those girls getting slowly killed by the rich men for their pleasure, it doesn't mean you want it to happen. Do you see the difference?

• People care far more about female genital mutilation in far away countries than they do about the exact same mutilation (and in some cases worse) done to boys in the "developed" world.Clitoridectomies are not used as punishments in most places practising FGM, they're cultural. They're usually done by older women who had the same done to them - it's an initiation, exactly the same as male genital mutilation.

• Gerard Butler cut a guy's d*** off in Law Abiding Citizen... with a hacksaw.

• Show Older
  • i don't say that because to me saying, "if he __ I'll cut his penis off" is way drastic. the guy cheated...that's nice so you're going to go to jail for the douchebag? somewhere she took a hard right turn into Idiotville. you know, I do kind of agree with the rapist thing but at the same time I dont. to me, I would LITERALLY kill a rapist. I'm not kidding. I wouldn't take his boys from him I would literally light his ass on fire. you just don't come back from that I feel like just cutting off some guy's balls isn't really a punishment it's more of a handicap. he had his balls now he doesn't. he's still perfectly capable of living everyday life. however, lighting him on fire...THAT'S punishment. I would light that rapist on fire at the drop of a hat. I wouldn't ever light some random guy on fire though it'd have be some rapist or murderer who tried to f*** with me. (no pun intended) but yea the whole "if he __ I'll cut his balls off" is kinda pointless to me because we all know they won't do it, unless you have some SERIOUS childhood issues that need some INTENSE therapy, so why give us the horrid undesired image?

• OMG!at what point in this entire conversation did I say it was funny to have ANYTHING "bitten" off?i haven't! I've been on your side the entire time but now you're telling me that I'm not saying what you want to hear so go ahead be an asshole and whatever helps you sleep at night "all girls are sent from satan" what the f*** ever. how hard is it to comprehend what I've said for the past week? I'm going to bow out and leave you with whatever it is you want to hear from what I've said

• So boob getting cut off=u can't watch...openis bitten off=funny?

• It's stupid because it's a brutal crime that's pointless I'm not really sure how else to explain that. someone is cutting off someone else's parts because they're p*ssed off? it's stupid. it's a stupid thing to do. I can't imagine someone sitting there having something cut off...there was a part in tears of the sun (?i think it was) where some chick gets her boob cut off and I stopped watching it.doesn't matter who's getting a part cut off, you have to be psychologically sick to actually do that

• Show Older
  • One f*** you if you think rape or child molestation isn't a good reason to do it cause it's like letting a shooter keep their gun. I don't believe that it should get cut off for cheating or anything pitiful like that and people are just messed up if they think like that seriously who thinks like that.

• u need your penis for more than raping

• I don't agree with cutting it off if they rape someone either.

• I know people who have forgiven their rapists and people tha that have had it happen that are recovered...btw..u admitted its unfair punishment...so that says allot about your character. Also, you called it cruel...the U.S.constituion forbids cruel and unusual punishment. (Idk what they do up in Canada but in America we believe in freedom). So, I'm glad the foudnign fathers of my country realized there would be crazy sadistic B*****s like you.

• Show Older
  • Wow the girls you are referring to are so not the norm. That movie was just f***ed up and I don't know a girl with a different opinion. My friends and I never joke about mutilation or anything like that. So I have no idea where you're getting the idea that most girls are OK with this stuff.

• Thats good lol...u are in a good crowd then...I hope I meet someone like your or your friends someday..

• Yeah I guess you're right. :/ still it seems so weird since I have never ever encountered a girl who felt like that.

• I mean just look at the girl that posted before you...theres a lot of girls that think its funny

• Show Older
  • I laughed through out the movie Teeth. Partially because it was awfully made. I have made Lorena Bobbit jokes myself. Honestly, it's all in good fun and I don't take any seriousness in it. I'd obviously never say that seriously. I've never met any guys that take any serious offense to it. Usually they'll turn it around and throw the punch back. But then again, I have a dry sense of humor that people often don't understand.

• I don't recall...but I do rember it was bacterial I'm pretty sure..it wasn't cancer of anything..ill have to ask him

• What infection did your friend have that almost caused him to loose his penis? iv never heard of such a thing.

• Actually I've read that sex offenders have lowe re-activism rates than other kidns of criminals..but yes the ones that prey on young children....they defintely should b in jail for life or if they show signs of being rehabilitated should be in a halfway house and heavily restrited or something.

• Show Older
  • You've asked this question before,and I'm not casual about it,nor do I find entertainment in itYou're like the male version of a feminazi

• I've met several girls tha tI know personally who thought it was funny...I didn't tell them how I felt aobut it..but I was pretty upset...plenty of girls do find it funny/don't care about it.

• You're upset because you let the media and Yahoo Answers get to you.Don't pin your *emotions* on the media.

• How so? if girls weren't so casual about it...i wouldn't be upset.

• I would tend to say that majority of women aren't like that, it's just that a small portion of women actually answer those questions - usually those that are more aggressive and violent in their opinions (not sure why though...). I think some women also say it to deter their boyfriend from cheating/etc but wouldn't actually do it if it came to it. Unless they're complete psychopaths anyway. Though it's definitely a horrible thing. Mutilation of any kind, male or female, is awful.

• I hope your rite..its nice to see an answer like yours for sure

What Guys Said 22

• I think that many women take out their anger against men in this manner...Even though they might be joking, you can believe that they really mean what they are saying deep down inside. Many women harbor deep anger and hatred towards men, and Yes, many times it comes from having been raped or sexually abused by a man in their lives. Anger and resentment has a way of seeping out somehow. This may not always be the case, but a lot of times it is.

• link It's like saying this is funny.Yeah, I personally laughed. It supposedly hurts like hell, but it's still funny, I think.

• Women are extremely sexist. They piont out sexism when its directed on women, but women arr sexist themselves and direct it at men. There no different then men at all. They've just been getting away with it.

• though, by a quick look at it, it does appear the answers here are more from sexists than not.

• I agree, but let's start with being more precise instead of perpetuating the war. "A WORRYING HIGH NUMBER of women are extremely sexist etc"The answers here though show also there are lots of women who are not sexist

• This is stupid.. first of all. reading that vagina teeth plot was HILARIOUS hahabut there is no excuse for rape.. if girls wanna talk about cutting a rapist's penis off, they should. Not a big deal. Rapists are evil and deserve it.

• Girls also seem to love the culture of 'rap' which does nothing but degrade females.

• if you don't mind me asking what "infection" could you possibly have had that amputation might be the cure for your penis? The only reason I ask is cause iv never heard of such a thing. I had a urethral infection once but it cleared up in like a week with pills.

• I think they they're just goofing off on the idea. It's mutilation humor I guess. Although I'm only assuming it's all in jokes.

• Ever see the old movie I Spit on Your Grave? This woman survives a gang rape... but cuts off all the rapists d***s, and murders them in the end... But yes, women do take it a bit too casual about kicking, cutting off d***s... imagine if guys talked about kicking women in the coochie... or punching a woman in the titty...

• Some females have honestly always felt weak in comparison with men, others not. But here's the thing; someone of each gneder started beating on each other and a nice sexist was started. Starting with the good old man opening the door for a young lady and getting cursed at, kicked in the knee and guys forcing girls to have sex [rape]. so in answer to this whole topic the answer is simple and needs no further explaining because it will go on for generations to come: Males and Females are both right, and both wrong.

• Thank you for not making me want to fall asleep

• Because unless tightly controlled, denied education, and married off young, girls sour like milk and become worthless. Most western females are worthless for men.The solution to rape of "young girls" (ie: young virgins) etc is marriage. Please do not be deceived by these old spinsters and divorced-by-choice hags who wish to poison your mind. Men rape young women because they are highly attracted to them. The man wants to own the girl as a man owns a wife, he loves her at first sight. --MikeeUSA--Men should never be castrated, male animals should never be castrated either.In the case of rape, if the girl is a young unmarried/unbetrothed (where bethrotal is where the man owns the girl, either has custody of her or visits her fathers house and plays with her before bringing her to his house (which is marraige)) virgin and a man rapes her he should pay her father the bride price, marry her, and not divorce her (no, she can't divorce him ever, and no she does not get a choice). This is the Biblical proscription and it is GOOD for men (Deuteronomy Ch 22). (It is only when a man rapes another mans wife that that man and sometimes the women will be killed, this is because he violated the other man's rights, it has nothing to do with women's rights. If a man rapes an unmarried/unbetrothed virgin he just keeps her as a wife of his own. God made women for men, not for herself. (This line of belief is good for Men. It should be upheld by men.))The Bible also supports marrying females off young, once their breasts begin (seen in the psalms) to grow or once hair grows on their pubic region: beginning of puberty. This can _biologically_ happen anywhere from as young as 9 up to age 14, usually it's about age 11, 12. The girls are usually having children beginning at age 12 to 14, but sometimes at a lower age aswell. This is Biological fact. This is when the Bible says girls are to be married to men. You would have men castrated for "child sexual abuse". The Bible has them married to men once they would be good wives to men, you deny men these marraiges to sweet young women, who would be docile helpers for a man their whole lives, your doctrine is that of demons.Thirdly the father can and does force their daughter to marry a man in the Bible, he can also sell her off. You would call the marraige here rape and have the man castrated. You would also castrate men who rape their wives (this is a man's right). You are completely against patriarchy and God's order and you SHOULD be killed. Everyone who agrees with you and implements your anti-man evil ways should be executed. You are sick and you have destroyed the ability for men to be happily married in the west.The best marriages are of older men (30+) to young virgins (12, 13, 14), for the man. That is a fact. You and yours destroyed the best thing in life for men and you should be killed for it.Death To women's Rights.Viva Men's liberties.--MikeeUSA--

• dizyaum... your on your own, buddy

• was this satire?

• This makes me think of the bullsh*t double standards of Female and Male circumcision (or mutilation). Studies haven't said sh*t about it being "cleaner" for a guy to be circumcised and every guy who was circumcised that got their foreskin back (no sh*t, they can grow it back!) says the sex is way better. I've known plenty girls who claim the sex is better with a guy who has foreskin vs those who don't. Just amuses and disgusts me that people are for one circumcision, but against the other. Be against them both. Let nature be and focus on other things to make the sex better or whatnot.Anyways, I do agree with that about girls (to be fair guys too) tend to be more casual about men having their balls or d*** cut off instead of toward women. Not sure why. It's just how society is. It's something that needs to change.

• Ya I know :\ it just bothers me. Especially more so after watching Bullsh*t's episode on it :P Penn and Teller are so awesome. I wish they ran the country just to see what kinda world they'd create. It'd probably be far bette imo.

• You've just identified why people are all more okay with the idea of violence against male genitals than they are against female genitals - because they're trained to be that way in order that they will accept male circumcision.I oppose all forms of genital mutilation, but circumcision of men is profitable, and many circumcised men have a psychological desire to see it done to others (it makes them feel normal) so society tells people it's not important, or even good.

• Girls are responding over time, to 40+ years of Feminist ruleLOL!Now the stupid girls of society try to Live stupidity.US blokes are not interested in them.We want the good ol' fashioned servile girls who were just Beautiful.Soemthing quite different altogether really.Work with them ... there are Plenty still around.

• Feminist rule? You clearly don't know anything about either feminism or society, since your view of feminism is the predominant one in society. Most women don't identify with feminism because they've bought into the attitude of people like you - that feminists are man-haters.We're not - we hate neither men nor women, we think we are equal. And frankly, anyone still denying that needs to get their head out of their own arse.

• I read what Freud thought about 'penis envy' but I never experienced it as a threat: link In the human folk lore men 's fright refers to the 'vagina dentata' link (toothed vagina) That legend is also spread in war time in another form : enemy girls are said to carry poisoned spikes in their vagina and to seduce soldiers to kill them that way. (the story was a 'hit ' during the Vietnam war)With that kind of stories circulating since centuries it's nearly 'normal' that some deranged minds have the idea of doing some thing of that kind when angry : they don't have to invent it.

• Although one should never do it "It's creepy and the blood going everywhere...gross". However, their are men in this world that deserve to get their d***s cut off and I say that as a man myself. However their are some women who breast should be cut off too or at less taken down a notch. Besides it's mostly just talk. Most girls won't even resort to that and the girls who have done it were morally wronged by their boyfriend or husband.

• I think you are obsessing over unimportant things. Plus you are generalizing a hell of a lot, you say "girls do this" or "girls do that" but you are basing your opinion on things some random drunk girl wrote on yahoo answers at 4 am in the morning. I think your belief that women are so violent and evil has become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You are attracting the ones like that too you because that is what you expect and that's what you are looking for. if you obsessed over positive qualities you'd probably find a lot of that too....ok that's my rant.

• don't be a sally about it man. If a woman jokes about that kind of crap, put her in the rear view mirror.The secret is not to beg for respect, but to expect it and to give it. Any woman who treats severing a man's johnson like a punchline has little respect for a guy, so why whine to her about it? Smile, thank her for whatever the evening had shared, and give her a nice goodbye kiss, and forget her.The same goes for women who confront a guy who thinks beating a wife is a funny matter. Do you think it's funny and laugh along with him? No. You pack up and tell the idiot goodbye.Same thing. toss the garbage and keep the gemstones, man. you don't really want a woman with that attitude. She's already disrespecting you in her mind anyways.

• Yes, our modern women are so violent that it's frightening. Usually it's just cheering for violence, but there are more and more exam;les of them actually doing things like this..

• it's OK, my penis has evolved to protect itself against mutilation and being chopped off. It's small and therefore undetected. I can have sex with them in their sleep and they won't know.

• thats part of the trickery

• but this analysis goes against yer screenname

• creepy very creepy

• I see it this way... If you can talk lightly about male mutilation, then you should be able to talk lightly about rape. Most people can do both or neither. However there are some people in the world who would talk lightly about male mutilation and be offended by the same standard being applied to rape (or vice versa), that's when my hypocrite alarm goes off.

• Some people? There are MANY people who talk lightly of male mutilation - just look at all the circumcision jokes there are.There is something perverse about a society that tells us it's okay to take a knife to the penis of a screaming baby who wants nothing less than he wants to suffer pain and mutilation, and who wants nothing more than to be safe and warm. A society that allows this kind of inhumanity can allow any amount of violence.

• Cuts both ways...

• Haha, oh, your into the Yahoo Answers crowd. Heavy duty gelzzz. You should ask this on 4chan, mate. Its like, a good few rungs up the ladder, as far as answers forums go, and about 90% of them are male but y'know. They'll gladly show you what a mutilated penis looks like, and inform of you how to do it yourself, and encourage you to document the event.Anyway, I've never met a girl like this. So y'know... Breeze, baby, breeezeee

• Women are not conditioned from childhood to believe that violence against males is unacceptable. Men on the other hand start hearing "don't hit girls" from the time they're small children. In terms of the quantity of violence against the opposite gender, women commit far more of it than men. Men just do more damage.

• The statistics won't show it because far too many men won't report that they were beat up by a woman.

• I don't think there's any evidence to suggest that women commit more violent acts against men than vice versa.But you're right that violence against boys is commonplace - a third of boys born in the US this year will be strapped down to have part of their penis amputated. And our culture thinks this is normal, fine even. So why would they blink an eye at the thought of violence to grown men's genitals if they've been trained to accept it when it's done to children?