Why are girls so casual about sexual mutilation of men?

For example...Girls praise of The Teeth movie ( if your unfamiliar with this : link

Lorena Bobbit Jokes. And ironically girls sniff out sexism all the time in other areas, But when it comes to men being mutilated..they don't care or even think its funny. One woman on Yahoo answers, gave a really refreshing answer on this topic.

She said:

"Girls lets admit it; aren't we casual about cutting off penis questions? I keep reading nasty answers from women saying they would gladly cut their boyfriend's penis if he cheats or some other stupid answer. In my mind even rape is not a good enough reason to mutilate a human being. And as most sane women would say, sexual aggression in between the ears, not between the legs. hence penectomy is a fraud. a cut rapist will seek revenge in the most horrible way using all kinds of substitute. So it is a bit our fault if young men feel insecure. We are starting to look like wacko psycho b**** with those kind of answer."

I wish all girls could be as sane and sensitive as her. The thing that bugs is that guys often ask these questions feeling insecure and wanting honest answers from women, but instead they get sarcasm and indifference.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny that I ran across this post because my daughter just told me the other day about the movie "Teeth" and she told me that the man was trying to rape the woman with " vagina dentata" when he got was was coming to him.

1 in 3 women are sexually molested by men the age of 18 so there is a lot of rage against men and their penises. Most of my friends that I've gotten to know really well have been sexually molested. So have many of the women in my family like my mother, my sister and my grandmother.

1 in 7 women that live in dorms of coed colleges campuses get raped while in college. My daughter is on her second year of college and I always warn her to be careful at the frat parties at Amherst (she goes to an all girls college thank god!) I tell her to always carry her drink with her, even to the bathroom. But now college men are getting smarter about getting the date rape drugs into the girls. Recently my daughter's roommate felt something stick her in the back while she was at one of those parties. It was a syringe loaded with a date rape drug. Luckily her friends got her somewhere safe where she could sleep it off and now she has to take anti HIV meds just in case the syringe was tainted with HIV.

I myself had a date drug my drink. Luckily I didn't get raped. I have had friends who were drugged then raped. My ex husband was drugged and raped by two men.

My mom's husband's brother was in prison for being a sexual predator. He raped his own flesh and blood daugher. He's out of prison and is still considered a sex predator. His daughter was around my daughter's age she was a friend of my daughter's now my daughter doesn't get to see her anymore.

Also in many countries female genital mutilation is performed on girls when they first start their period. In cold blood the remove the girl's clitoris and make the vaginal opening very small so that she won't want sex and so that when get get's married they know for sure that she is a virgin. The bloody sheets are displayed to show everyone that she was definitely a virgin on her wedding day.

So you can blame women for being enraged and to fantasize about cutting a man's penis off.

• Well. I'm sorry to hear about all the people you personally know that have been affected by sexual assualt but your daughter failed to mention that she gave penectomies to guys that did not assault her...in some cases she was the agressor...btw...If there was a movie where a guy was wronged by women and took revenge by mutilating her genitals...u know the feminists would go crazy over it. they get all worked up over the minor details of rom coms...etc...but then a movie like teeth.

• A girl dressing like a boy is unfeminine but okay because it's okay to be a boy.

A boy dressing like a girl is not okay but degrading because being a woman is degrading.

• I don't understand this rant here.

Being genitally mutilated is only worse than being raped because you're a man.

The cause of being genitally mutilated & raped is different but the effect's the same.

Illogical to say there's no valid reason for d*ck chopping like there is rape until the legal system reforms.

Unreasonable to claim feminism praises d*ck chopping based on easy cases of it because tge same thing is done in rape cases. So it's the legal system

What's your point?