What does it feel like having a vagina?

Call me crazy for asking this, but I'm really curious what does it feel like? Can you feel anything down there? Like I mean when you walk do you... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh, I love this question. Maybe because I've always wondered what it would be like having a penis and also considered if guys ever wondered what it'd be like to have a vagina. Let me see if I can tackle some of these questions for ya :

Can you feel anything down there?

Very rarely. I know that for myself, and I happen to have slightly longer than average lips, sometimes my panties will pinch a lip and it will be a slight pain, but otherwise I'm rather unaware of it's presense. Except when it's really wet!

Like I mean when you walk do you notice it there?

No.

Like when you sit down do you notice it?

No, not unless I sit with my pants in an awkward position where somethings being pinched. Sometimes if I'm wearing jeans the thick material may press against me and give me interested sensations.

What does it feel like for a girl when she has sex?

I'm a virgin, but I consider myself a pro-masturbater. Umm.it feels like an intense pressure building up inside and it makes you want to scream. Sometimes it feels like you have to pee.

Can you feel it down there when you start your period, like can you feel it coming on, like when you have to go to the bathroom or something?

It feels nothing like having to go to the bathroom. The only indication I ever get that my period is coming is if I'm getting cramps, which I usually get the day before or the day of my period. Sometimes (and I stress sometimes) you can feel the blood coming out, and it really is an awkward feeling.

After you have sex with a guy, what does that feel like?

I'm not really qualified to answer this question.

Do you still have any sensations of him messing with you, is it still reacting even afterwards, or when he pulls out is it done immediately?

After I masturbate sometimes it still feels like the inside of my vagina, or even sometimes the outside, is still pulsating.

Does it get wet like randomly?

It's always a little bit moist, but usually I have to be turned on in order for it to get "wet".

Do you like see a guy in a store, and all the sudden your like wooah I'm wet;

This has never happened to me. Maybe because I can't really tell I'm wet unless I stick my hand down there and feel -- the exception is when I'm REALLY wet and it starts coming down my legs, but this has never happened just by looking at someone.

or like wooah I'm wet I'm gonna play with it when I get home maybe. Does that happen?

No. I've never planned when I'm going to masturbate ahead of time.

Is it better having a guy play with it or by yourself?

It's definitely better having a guy play with it :)

Does it hurt if you get hit there, even know nothing is there?

It doesn't hurt anymore than it hurts if I get hit anywhere else on my body. If you do it with force, it'll hurt because it's flesh and has nerve endings. It's nothing like a man's testicles, though. A bump or light hit will not make me cringe in pain.

Asker upvoted
    • Continued:

Is using the B-room like a challenge, it's gotta be hard with three holes, is it hard or was it in the beginning to differentiate which is which?

Let me put this out there -- the urethra -- where our urine is expelled from -- is barely visible. You've really got to do some searching in order to even locate it. It was never an issue. The other 2 holes have never posed a problem for my either. They feel different both with on my finger and they feel different from what I can feel inside.

• Show Older
    • I guess what I'm saying is, I'd wana give it more than a, "test run." If you get my drift.

• This is.... enlightening. And from what I understand the same dull ache on either side of our lower abdomen when we get hit in the balls is almost identical to that of what women feel when they have period cramps.