What does it mean when he doesn't cum?

My boyfriend and I have amazing sex but for some reason he has a hard time coming with me. When he masturbates he cums but when we have sex he has a... Show More

I managed to talk to him about it and he was very understanding and he said that he was thinking that that was the problem. It just makes me feel good that he is willing to do whatever it takes for us to have a healthy and successful sex life.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Let me tell you what Chris Rock said once - Just cause he came doesn't mean you made him come" That was a joke Chris Rock was talking about in a point he was raising about guys not really needing women to cum. This for the most part is true. A guy spends a whole part of his life masturbating and pleasing himself. Basically he knows how to stroke it to make him self cum. So even if I guy busted the nut of his life it does not necessarily mean that you made him come like that, you could have been laying still and he doing all the work, and boom. He knew how to move in order to make it happen.

Now I suspect the opposite to be true. He not being able to come might have absolutely nothing to do with you. I suspect his mind is preoccupied on the fact that he is not able to have an orgasm with you and then he sabotages himself.

He has to work this out, maybe you can help him relax maybe you cant. The point is stop thinking its fault.