Girls, does your stomach hurt after sex?

My boyfriends d*** is like 8 inch if not bigger I love rough sex so his d*** reaches inside wall what ever its called. My stomach kind of hurt after we are done, it was just the inside. Does this happen to you? Like rough sex so I don't want to stop when he goes in all the way but hurts after

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yeaa its the cervix! I kinda likke the feeling hahaits like a painful good you can't seem to say no to when he's poking it ... but after it feels like a cramp and I have to make him rub it haha

• Lol true

• I know right!!! I hate having cramps already...now we gotta have cramp like feelings after sex !i doubt midol would work for that haha

• Ha yea same here! I like it to lol but don't like the after feeling

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah my ex had this problem too, she was really worried, as was I, but she did some research on the internet and found out basically what other answers have been saying. The feelings went away after a few hours I believe.

• He's hitting your cervix. It's not unusual to like it. A lot of girls do. A lot of girls don't. Either way, it's normal to feel sore from it.

• Thanx yup I guess I'm the girl who does, but thanx

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a bit bothered by the fact that not every female knows what a cervix is. It's a part of your body. LEARN IT!

• I just DID rudeness

• It hurts, but it's a good hurt because it's worth it =)

• The penis can not reach the stomach if that's what you mean,but if he is big,them it is normal to be sore afterward or for a period or time afterwards

• Yea,it hits the very top,the cervix.Normal.

• Oh k thanks yep because I felt sore from it like that comment from the guy guess its called cervix