My boyfriend's butt??? Mmm...

So I kinda really want to try giving my boyfriend a rim job or sticking my finger in I don't know why ... I just want to... I've never done it before or gotten it done... Who has? What's it like and how do I tell my bf?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• i've heard of people doing that and it working out well, but that just kind of weirds me out. .

• Selected as most helpful

Whatever you do DON'T just try it without consulting him first! Some guys are really not OK with that at all, some guys love it. I know I for one would probably end up kneeing my girlfriend in the head unintentionally just from reflexes if she did that. Suggest it to him, if he's your boyfriend and you really are 18 to 24 you should be mature enough to talk about things like that. If he's unsure or hesitant link him to websites or forums of guys talking about how much they enjoy it, or the biological reasons why it feels good. If he's still not OK with it, just let it go.

• Ok thanks and ya we are both 18 :)

• well you don't just come out and ask him...during foreplay or sucking him...rub your finger up/down his butt crack..if he doesn't stop you, then proceed subtlety to his ass-hole...just lightly rubbing it..just see what his reaction is...if he doesn't stop you and starts moaning more...then wet that good..and go for it...it will make him come a whole lot harder...he will love you for it

• It is a total turn on for me but no girls I meet ever want to do it. I always do it to them and they love it but they don't like reciprocating. If you can't talk to him, show him some p*rn with that kind of scene and tell him how much it turns you on and how you would love to do it to him.

• Why not the truth: "I don't know why, but I really want to lick your ass."

It's a conversation-starter, if nothing else.

• I love giving and receiving them! It feels great. Make sure you talk to him to make sure he's comfortable with it first though.

• Girls that do that are most likely bi. Guys that like it are gay.

• I'm straight :) and my boyfriend is too ha ha I don't know if he'll like it ....

• I v neva done that b4 neither has my girlfriend stick her finger in my butt..aww,i dnt knw how its gonna sound like if my girlfriend tells me that,but you cn try 2 do it,maybe when receivn oral or giving,u cn give it a try and just go stick you finger in..

• Ok thanks :)

• I love getting rim jobs, it feels amazing. My girlfriend doesn't mind doing it either.

• Thanks for replying :) I don't think I would mind either