How can I give my girlfriend the best orgasm of her life? Something new.

Me and my girlfriend have been having sex for about 4 months now and I really would love to surprise her with the best orgasm she has ever had. Does... Show More

I have looked at a lot of websites regarding the use of the G-spot and I noticed that there were no techniques that I don't often use, I would like something that would make her cry tears of pleasure, something REALLY OUT THERE!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have two suggestions that work really well with my girlfriend, one is more subtle than the other. The first involves your hand, now you want to put a lot of lube on your hand. With your hand with your longest finger and the finger next to your little finger and your hand facing upwards slide the two fingers into her pussy, putting the 3 remaining fingers under her pussy, resting them against her ass. Now there are two methods of motion here. The first involves doing a 'come here' motion with your fingers against her g spot. You can be very firm, she will tell you if it hurts. The other motion is just an in and out motion against her g spot and this works nicely too, if she wants to be more gentle after a huge o. I have also circled her g with my finger, it works nicely too, if you are slow. it can take 20 min but it works nicely.

The best orgasms that she has is with two toys. we have a pink dildo that goes in her ass (its a soft jelly one) and a rabbit that goes in her pussy. She lays on her back and the ass dildo stays stationary, just vibrating while I pull the rabbit in and out of her p**** as fast as possible. She can't walk for 20 min after one of these gasms. They are amazing for her and me to watch her in true bliss, squirting everywhere.