How does being 'flexible' make sex any better?

Everybody talks about that it's so hot if a girl is flexible and that it makes sex so much better. But how? In what position do you need extra... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I find too many people put too much emphasis on sex to be hit or miss. Like for instance some guys think if a girl is not adventurous or energetic during sex, that she is a bore and not worth being with.

First you have to look at how some people rate sex in terms of importance. Some think sex is the most important part of a relationship, so to those people flexibility may mean a girl is more interested in sex, or has more experience.

If you want some technical details, flexibility usually means a girl is willing to give oral and/or try anal. I doubt many guys have researched the kama sutra so variety of positions isn't much of a factor, although you should know at least a handful.

The other thing is that flexible may also mean promiscuous, as in the girl is easier to have sex with.

• Oh OK, I thought of 'flexible' more as agile or ductile like a gymnast or cheerleader and I thought that this is what people meant. So when they say they want a girl to be flexible they don't mean it physically more mental?

• Show Older
    • Excuse my jabber then lol.

• Stereotypes for gymnast and cheerleaders... I'm both!!