How does being 'flexible' make sex any better?

Everybody talks about that it's so hot if a girl is flexible and that it makes sex so much better. But how? In what position do you need extra flexibility?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I find too many people put too much emphasis on sex to be hit or miss. Like for instance some guys think if a girl is not adventurous or energetic during sex, that she is a bore and not worth being with.First you have to look at how some people rate sex in terms of importance. Some think sex is the most important part of a relationship, so to those people flexibility may mean a girl is more interested in sex, or has more experience.If you want some technical details, flexibility usually means a girl is willing to give oral and/or try anal. I doubt many guys have researched the kama sutra so variety of positions isn't much of a factor, although you should know at least a handful.The other thing is that flexible may also mean promiscuous, as in the girl is easier to have sex with.

• Oh OK, I thought of 'flexible' more as agile or ductile like a gymnast or cheerleader and I thought that this is what people meant. So when they say they want a girl to be flexible they don't mean it physically more mental?

• Show Older
    • I didn't mean to say that guys would want to date gymnasts and cheerleaders I was just trying to illustrate what kind of flexible I was thinking of

• Excuse my jabber then lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Of the top of my head: knees by ears--any variation, any standing position that requires a single leg around his waist. Given time and furniture, I could think of others.

• I tried to post this once, but my computer had some issues, so I'm just gonna direct you to the site. www.sexinfo101.com look at the positions, particularly the dancer, the ballerina (which I've only had one girl who could really do it, but it was awesome), ben dover and prison guard. A lot of positions require the girl to curl up more, meaning flexibility such as: brute, deep stick, frog leap and pile driver. Leg glider and lunges require more flexibility and of course things like golden gate need you to be flexible. A lot of it is being able to shift your hips back to a better angle, like the arch and the bridge.A lot of these you don't need to be very flexible, but flexibility makes it easier or lets you stretch further to get a more enjoyable angle. Even doggy style if the girl arches her back and hips more can be more enjoyable. So ya, it is not all flexibility, but you can get the idea.

What Girls Said 2

• If means she's limber and able to arch, using more force with her muscles. It's more attractive to guys, I think.

• When you're flexible you're able to go into more sexual positions, and a lot of guys find that attractive. Not to mention, society has conditioned men to be turned on when women are more limber.

• Ya but what positions. For the basics you don't need to be really limber

• Show Older
    • But honestly, everyone can do that. That's really not hard. actually I just googled different positions and couldn't find a single one that really requires flexebility. Some require strenght for none you would have to more limber than average

• No, everyone can't. Also, if you're flexible, it enhances the sex you can have while standing. If you can stand up in a split, basically, you can put your leg over a guy's shoulder and have sex while standing. Women who can do splits can slide down onto a man while going into a split and otherwise mix things up. Flexibility allows you to mix things up and vary penetration. Many women are not flexible even at a young age. It's clear you're either oblivious to that or don't want to accept it.