Why do women prefer MMF over MFF?

Why does it always seem that women are OK with the idea of inviting another man into the bedroom, but draw the line at inviting another woman into the bedroom. Every woman I've been with at some point mentions the desire to experience two guys at once or one after the other. So I'd say it is a fairly common fantasy for women.

Women-- how do you react when your male partner asks you about about a threesome? And why does it always seem women are down for FMM but not FFM. No, I don't want to bring another women into the bedroom, but it would be exciting to watch my girlfriend with another guy.

Would any of you be insulted in your partner asked you if you would be interested in experiencing another guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of women are probably more comfortable with inviting another guy into the bedroom because they may feel intimidated, insecure, or jealous about their man being with another woman. And if they're straight, the threesome would seem like it's more for the man (what would she get out of it unless she has a fantasy about watching her guy with another girl?). If it's a man, she probably wouldn't be jealous and she would feel like it's more about her.

Personally, I've had both MMF and FFM threesomes and they've both been very enjoyable. I like men and women, however, so either way, it's a win-win for me. :P