How to get my wife to do a threesome?

I want to ask my wife for a threesome, but I know she will instantly say NO! and not even hear me out, because I know that she thinks I'm wanting sex... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, here's the thing...I stress in my answers that I personally would only cross certain sexual lines with my husband and I'm not married...yet?!?!?!? lol

So...my opinion is this...I could NEVER touch another woman, I have many lesbian, gay, and bi people in my life and I love them all but me personally, I can't even date a guy with long hair.

Now tho, if my HUSBAND wanted to see another girl do me, exactly the way you described...where are you going to find this person? And how would you expect her to complete this task, and afterward simply rise and leave? Seriously? Where?

As a WIFE, I would like to be able to perform sucha special event for my husband only under the same terms as you described AND that I would not have to touch the other girl either but how do you answer the above questions? Your wife might be open to the idea of receiving yet not reciprocating and certainly doesn't want to share you!

This is a general question to all men who have this fantasy...You like getting bl*wjobs but do you like giving blowj*bs? So why on earth do you think I wana eat a p*ssy?

Spend some time feeling out what she might be willing to do, your one step ahead of the rest if you hava wife that watches p*rn with you! Ease into the possibility and don't bring it up too often. Don't act eager about it. Ask like, so if you were tied down and blindfolded, would you care who was...etc...while you are watching p*rn. Please don't ask at any random time...lol

Hope this helps at least a little! Happy Friday ;D