Penis envy

do you girls like it really big like 9 or 10 inches?or is that just what us men think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• bigger is not always better.i would rather have an average-sized guy with sweet technique than some monster c0ck that can't even fit inside me all the way.

What Girls Said 4

• Captain Sarah took the words right out of my mouth. I really don't care how big a guy is. if I really feel good with him and he treats me right, than that's what matters. besides, I can't speak for every woman, but I enjoy all the stuff before the actual sex happens. foreplay and teasing is really what turns the woman on enough for her to be sexually satisfied. some penis are too big and scare/hurt women, so average isn't so bad.besides, I don't know how old you are, but you might not even be done growing yet, so don't sweat it.

• Guys like 9 or 10 inches. A large penis is good for one thing. Porn. Just like a woman who can take a football in is good for one thing. Porn. Make a woman feel good about her self and her body and you are golden. You don't need to be a tripod.

• Young girls probably lie and say they do just to sound 'cute' , but I guess it would be good for more experienced women. It's not a taboo or a hoax.

• a little bigger is better but not too big. too big can be too much to handle and it can hurt to be honest. I like the average size with average width (average size is 7-8 inches erect). and when he knows how to work it is great too.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!