What boob size is considered big, average, and small?

What boob size is considered big, average, and small? Says it all. A cup, B cup ,C cup etc!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would say B & C are average. D and bigger I obviously consider big lol. The girl I have a huge crush on at my work has small boobs, I'm guessing A cup and it doesn't really matter to me. Size isn't the most important thing to me. I still like to feel them and suck on them and still enjoy it no matter the size.

What Guys Said 4

AA = Very small
    A= Small
    B = Medium
    C = Big
    D= Very big
    E = Woah!

Should probably say the above is based on my preference for small boobs on slim/athletic girls.

• A-You have no boobs

B-Small

C-Average

Beyond C-Big

• A-tiny,B-small,C-average,D-biigg

• I'd say C, but I'm not exactly an expert on boobs. A gynecologist probably knows.

What Girls Said 2

• A small

B ok

C nice

D big

DD huge

DD+ bam!

• AA is nonexistent. A is small. B can be either small or average depending on your body shape and stuff. C is for the most part normal though also depending on your build it can be pretty big. D is decent sized/big. From there it starts getting really big to huge.