Lockjaw? when / how often does it happen ?

So do you girls get lockjaw when giving head ?

is an average penis better for sucking because of this ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think by Lockjaw you actually mean TMD Temporomandibular Disorder. This is often caused by clenching your teeth or grinding your teeth a lot.

Common symptoms may be:

Pain or tenderness in the face, jaw joint area, neck and shoulders, and in or around the ear when you chew, speak, or open your mouth wide

Limited ability to open the mouth very wide

Jaws that get "stuck" or "lock" in the open- or closed-mouth position

Clicking, popping, or grating sounds in the jaw joint when opening or closing the mouth (which may or may not be accompanied by pain)

A tired feeling in the face

Difficulty chewing or a sudden uncomfortable bite – as if the upper and lower teeth are not fitting together properly

Swelling on the side of the face

I myself grind my teeth and clench my jaw a lot when I sleep so I am prone to getting a sore jaw. Its not necessarily the girth, but the repetitive action of keeping my mouth open for a long period of time. I wear a nightguard which helps with the teeth grinding at night, but I still get jaw pain when giving head. I really don't know a good solution for it other than switching things up. Problem with that is when a guy is close to finishing that can throw everything off :(