I'm so horney, what should I do?

I don't believe in having sex before marriage. But I a so horney all the time. What can I do to satisfy myself? I'm like burning in passion :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok. Don't stick the vibrator up inside of you if you are still closed/ hymen in tact- Obviously this will cause pain. (You could alternatively use the vibrator on surface areas- there are actually a great deal of places you can stimulate, not just your clit or hole. Tho maybe not directly on your clitoris- direct pressure might be too much , as it is (likely) very sensitive. I can't really tell if you are OK with masturbation as you probably wouldn't be on here asking for a suggestion if you were. So you can either consciously use the sexual energy for other activities. *libido* is lust/ appetite for life, not just sex. So find activities that engage you and are stimulating, but not sexual for whenever you feel aroused- you'll end up brilliant at some other skill.. turn a liability into a strength , and wait till marriage if you want. OR if you are OK with playing with yourself, are get a book or check out the internet, on techniques to masturbate. Check out Ayurveda stuff as they keep it on a Spiritual and physical health level. There are like 101 moves that virgins can certainly do that won't hurt. While you are on this site, id advise to ignore the guys talking about ouding pus*ies & digging deep. Wrong. Not for you. Don't do it. Also don't listen to anything about cutting your hymen. If you want to stretch- it not tear it, we not in Medieval period no blood proof necessary) - you can do so gradually over time- GENTLY- with your own fingers... tho it sounds like you are waiting to share that part with your future husband? Well, if it hurts you that much just make sure he fingers you a lot first before sex - don't just have him plunge because it causes unnecessary pain, & some people experience none some a lot. (I think that's a major problem of' romantic' wedding nights with the completely untouched virgin, unless you break it by accident - it hurts alot)good luck :)

• Thank you. This was the most informative answer I have received. I don't have a issue with masterbation itself, my problem was just using my own hands was not satisfying me. You made some great suggestions for a virgn, as I can't just buy a vibrator & penetrate myself. And you're right, I certainly don't want to cut my hymen. I'm waiting to share myself with my future husband. Thank you.

• Show Older
    • Bunnies.

• Hehe bunnies ^^

What Guys Said 23

• Masturbation most likely.

• You can masturbate 2 yourself..

• You're an at least a 25 year old virgin? You've missed out on many years of fun, learning and experience of pleasing a man behind closed doors. What are you doing to prepare for your wedding night...reading about it?

• Yeah, I read a lot on it, it is a litle frusterating to do be able to try anything out in person. I watch a lot movies, but they are not always that accurate. I actually think I'd be pretty good at pleasing a man, but just haven't found anyone. Until then, I'm just losing my mind, lol.

• Some things can only be studied and read about so far and one realizes that doing it is the only way to learn. After at least 25 years of not finding a 'special' candidate, I suggest it's time to pick a good friend and give him a treat.

• Sorry, it is agaist my beliefs. And I'm very confident in my abilities.

• Find a clean, trustworthy guy, make sure he wears a condo, enjoy. Get the first time out of the way so when you find the guy you really want you can enjoy each other without qualms.If you don't trust any guys, have dad or brother or cousin slip the latex on and slip it to ya...

• Masturbate.

• masturbate!...or you can try cybersex!...or if you have a bf...u both can satisfy your urges w/o having "Sex"!

• When in doubt masturbate.You worship a false god. Go have sex... (just my opinion, no reason to start a holy war. Do what you belive in)Or surpress it.Those are your options. Deathecutioner

• I don't worship a false God, but thanks for the advice anyway.

• masturbate, or do other things with a partner besides have sex, oral sex and stuff

• 25 to 29 and still a virgin, eh? I'm guessing it's for religious reason.Don't just give it up to any guy if you've waited for so long. I personally chose to wait until age 24 before giving it up. Try to find a guy with limited sexual experience as well, and odds are that you'll both enjoy a monogamous relationship for quite sometime.IMO the reason why some girls/guys cheat in relationships is because they've "gotten bored" because they started having sex at a younger age.If you're super horny and can't get off through masterbation, you might consider having oral, but waiting to have traditional intercourse. It's not immoral if it's only oral. :DI know of some Christian girls that are choosing to wait to have traditional sex until their wedding night, but have done either oral or anal and thus still consider themselves a virgin. Something to consider.

• Thank you. You were right on about my reasons for waiting.

• Then wait. If you're ideally wanting a "religious" guy for the long term he'll respect you more if you decided to wait for him, if he is of moral character. Keep in mind there might be a chance that he didn't wait, and you did.

• You should use vibrator.

• Get yourself a really good toy…

• wow... I didn't know a girl can be horny like that but anyways get a vibrator it will get the job done ... also you'd fullfill all my fantasies if id ever had a girlfriend and a girlfriend that's like this...also id have sex before marriage if she will get married to me eventually but soon...also she will have to be on birth control too... I don't want kids... also to me if I had sex its like a tie maker just like marriage ... also just curious what's getting you turned on so bad : )

• I've just always been so horny. I think part of it is because I don't have sex & I just want to try it. The more I go without it, the more I want it. I'm beginning to really appreciate the male body & wish someone would share themselves with me. But the truth is, I can't have sex till marriage. Everyone told me masturbate on her, but it isn't enough. I can't use a vibrator because I'm a virgin, & that will hurt, you see. But thanks for the suggestion. I think I just need a cold shower.

• Show Older
    • And not to be mean but you really need to get a good guy in your life that will put out your fire when you feel horny just go and find someone you want..... don't think getting married is everything .... its good to have morals but don't go too far ..... like if I wanna make out with a girl and do sexual things that's not accual sex and she's waiting till marriage to do that you will end up having sex and it won't turn out what you thought it was and you'll just end up in a divorce

• Sorry about the hymen cutting thing just found out its more to it than that ... so never mind that comment

• Water, shower flow, tap or spa bath...

• Yeah, that does actually work, how did you learn that, lol?

• I am the same exact, horny, still a virgin but waiting until marriage, and all girls I seem to know don't believe in waiting, not mentioning my worries about them...can I get to know you more? :)

• What is your screen name?

• Show Older
    • ughh I wish I knew who you were :(

• *i mean I should have found a fast solution back then, if only u'd come back you mysterious dreams girl!

• try exercising. jogging something that won't make you think about sex.

• Practical suggestion: Go masturbate. It will take off the heat (for some time).More Practical suggestion: Why not marry?

• It is good suggestion, but it is not easy to just get married. I don't know where to meet men, & it seems many men want a women is willing to have premartial sex with them. I'm sure there is guys out there who are willing to wait, but I don't know where to find them, you know.

• I truly wholeheartedly agree that it is so damn hard to find a good match and a life partner. My best wishes are with you!

• And for the comment "What are you doing to prepare for your wedding night?", my take is that sex isn't rocket science. It is a grand misconception that one should sleep with 100 men just to prepare for the wedding night! A virgin enjoys the wedding night as much as a libertine! But yes good and through sexual education is a must for everyone!

• just go to church and pray...

• Have sex with me

• Quite honestly if you don't believe in having sex before marriage you probably shouldn't even masturbate, as it's essentially having sex with yourself, but since it's not penetration the morals are iffy. But what works for me, I'm a guy so we're always ready, if you will, is too limit myself from things that arouse me as best I can. I try to refrain from p*rnography, television shows where the only reason I watch it is because it has a hot girl, and especially thoughts about doing the act with someone. If all else fails a cold shower. Basically stay away from sexual things. I know sometimes you won't be able to resist, but try to bear it out as long as possible, you'll find that waiting to masturbate makes it a lot more relieving. This will help get control of your urges. It worked for me.As for the whole experience thing, don't let anyone tell you bologna about it being important. If two people love each other, then there will be a long time to gain that experience with each other.

• Thank you!

• webcam wif me and we can both mastubate at the same time on webcam did it with a random chik on the internert it was the best, way better then jacking of to p*rn

• Thanks, but no thanks. I'm actually kind of conservative.

• Get a dictionary and read. It is spelled Horny. :p

• What are you, spell check

• I applaud you for waiting but not being too uptight to admit your natural urges. Good luck exploring your body! Some guys would love to have a girl with your combination of morals and honesty and would respect your urge to wait.

• stick a vibe up your ass

• F*ck of perv

What Girls Said 11

• You might give some thought to masturbating yourself. It is very common you know!

• Masturbate. If you're saving yourself for marriage it's the only thing you CAN do to relieve the tension.

• GIrl I am in the same position. Not that I have anything wrong with masterbation but it's just not for me. I work out more when it comes to the times in the month when I'm horny. It really helps and the rush of even more endorphins is a huge confidence boost. Good Luck!

• use a vibrator but it sounds like, from your response to evangelina, that your pu$$y is getting used to your hand...that's why it's critical that women alternate between hands and toys because they could get to a point where their guy can't get them off only toys can...maybe your vaj is used to your hand so it needs something more or you're used to using something else and you're trying your hand now and it's not working. I would get a vibrator, personally, I would get the hitachi magic wand...here's a link..that's umm..pretty graphic so watch yourself when you get on here but this toy I REALLY want. apparently, it's one of the strongest and I've seen this in a lottt of adult films. link

• Thanks for making a great suggestion.

• first things first, learn how to spell 'horny'

• rub one out love!

• Masterbate.

• at 35 to 29 you'd think you would know the clear answer to this question.People are getting dumber and dumber by the day

• It doesn't work :(

• Show Older
    • I've tried to stimulate both, but I'm not very respondent to my own hands & sometimes it hurts. Even if I do start getting a reaction, I just want more, & don't know what to do.

• Try using a vibrator

• vibrator

• Masterbate

• You should masturbate... and if you don't even let yourself do that and forbid yourself from everything altogether.. you will only want sex more! the more forbidden something is the more arousing! You'll be horny 24/7 if you don't release some of that sexual tension at least through masturbating.

• I can't seem to get off through masterbation. Is it possible I'm doing it wrong? Do you know any good techniques? I've never had an orgasm :(