I'm so horney, what should I do?

I don't believe in having sex before marriage. But I a so horney all the time. What can I do to satisfy myself? I'm like burning in passion :(

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok. Don't stick the vibrator up inside of you if you are still closed/ hymen in tact- Obviously this will cause pain. (You could alternatively use the vibrator on surface areas- there are actually a great deal of places you can stimulate, not just your clit or hole. Tho maybe not directly on your clitoris- direct pressure might be too much , as it is (likely) very sensitive.

I can't really tell if you are OK with masturbation as you probably wouldn't be on here asking for a suggestion if you were. So you can either consciously use the sexual energy for other activities. *libido* is lust/ appetite for life, not just sex. So find activities that engage you and are stimulating, but not sexual for whenever you feel aroused- you'll end up brilliant at some other skill.. turn a liability into a strength , and wait till marriage if you want.

OR if you are OK with playing with yourself, are get a book or check out the internet, on techniques to masturbate. Check out Ayurveda stuff as they keep it on a Spiritual and physical health level. There are like 101 moves that virgins can certainly do that won't hurt. While you are on this site, id advise to ignore the guys talking about ouding pus*ies & digging deep. Wrong. Not for you. Don't do it.

Also don't listen to anything about cutting your hymen. If you want to stretch- it not tear it, we not in Medieval period no blood proof necessary) - you can do so gradually over time- GENTLY- with your own fingers... tho it sounds like you are waiting to share that part with your future husband?

Well, if it hurts you that much just make sure he fingers you a lot first before sex - don't just have him plunge because it causes unnecessary pain, & some people experience none some a lot. (I think that's a major problem of' romantic' wedding nights with the completely untouched virgin, unless you break it by accident - it hurts alot)

good luck :)

• Thank you. This was the most informative answer I have received. I don't have a issue with masterbation itself, my problem was just using my own hands was not satisfying me. You made some great suggestions for a virgn, as I can't just buy a vibrator & penetrate myself. And you're right, I certainly don't want to cut my hymen. I'm waiting to share myself with my future husband. Thank you.

• Show Older
    • Bunnies.

• Hehe bunnies ^^