What did you feel after you saw an erect penis for the 1st time in your life?

i mean it may be in real/porn...standing face to face or by hiding behind d walls...what ever...what was your reactions at that time? detailed description is welcomed! also how old were you when you saw it? and who was HE?

why did the penis look funny to you?...i mean...come on FUNNY?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Where I live, the school introduces sex in the 4th grade via educational video...when I saw an erect penis on that day...i laughed hysterically, just as much as the boys thought boobs and vaginas were funny looking.The first time I went to touch an erect penis, I was scared...probably very close to my 16th birthday.The first time I looked at his penis, it looked like all the ones I seen in p*rn so didn't think much of it...but remember, I didn't really want to be that close to it...16.The first time we had sex I was scared...it hurt more the next day than on the day...17 but didn't look at his penis, lol, remember thinkn if I didn't look at it, I wouldn't "back down"...again...NOW they all look alike...lmao

• Lol why and what were you scared of?

What Girls Said 4

• I saw it on a p*rn when I was like 6 maybe.. I don't know it was at a friends house. I thought eww & it looks funny, but boy was I wrong! Lol

• Wrong? abt?

• Wrong about my impression, I don't want to sound like a slut, but I love penis lol

• :D

• I saw p*rn for the first time really young by accident I was like 9 and I was grossed out, then when I started watching p*rn when I was like 14 I thought they looked cool lol when I gave my first bj and touched one for the first time at 19 (now) I wasn't alarmed I think they are sexy, I didn't expect them to feel how they feel and like when you give a blowjob and they kind of pulsate in your mouth omg I LOVE that it is the sexiest thing in the world.

• Hmmm........nice to know that girls like d pulsations!

• It's really hard to be dirty like that with Roger Federer staring down at me like that :/

• I kno he's God.........but only in d tennis court not over here........so chill......n answer!

• saw my first up close real one only bout 11 month ago and he was circumsized , didn't tthink much of it , just got on with a BJ , but I had to go close the window at one point so I let it on its own for a sec and it was hard so stayed up and I turned round and he had his hands behind his head and his eyes closed and I almost laughed! I mean it was big and clean but it looked lonely on its own and so histerically weird I had to bite my lip ! x

• Was 15 and he is my Boyfriend x

• What d hell you mean by LONELY? you want double over there? lolzz

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!