What did you feel after you saw an erect penis for the 1st time in your life?

i mean it may be in real/porn...standing face to face or by hiding behind d walls...what ever...what was your reactions at that time? detailed... Show More

why did the penis look funny to you?...i mean...come on FUNNY?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Where I live, the school introduces sex in the 4th grade via educational video...when I saw an erect penis on that day...i laughed hysterically, just as much as the boys thought boobs and vaginas were funny looking.

The first time I went to touch an erect penis, I was scared...probably very close to my 16th birthday.

The first time I looked at his penis, it looked like all the ones I seen in p*rn so didn't think much of it...but remember, I didn't really want to be that close to it...16.

The first time we had sex I was scared...it hurt more the next day than on the day...17 but didn't look at his penis, lol, remember thinkn if I didn't look at it, I wouldn't "back down"...again...

NOW they all look alike...lmao

• Lol why and what were you scared of?