What does a penis feel like? lol

Like girls, what does it feel like to touch a penis?And guys, what does it feel like on you? Lol like doesn't it get annoying?haha sorry I'm just curious

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 6

• LOL It's not annoying. It feels just like a part of my body, but to touch it the right way or in the right place does give me sexual pleasure, iespecially if a girl were to do it...

• ya it very ANNOYING and I hate having one

• it gets twisted or points the wrong way and yes it gets very annoying plus I hate this thing its also ugly ... girls don't want me or mine ether lol so why should I have it id be better off if I was female I guess it feels like to the touch a hotdog with loose skin that slides a little I guess like puting a condom tightly over a hotdog kinda texture or when its hard it feels like a smoath hotdog shaped pole (thick broom handle) with a few condoms tightly over it

• I tried to switch to boxers and sat on it once hurt like hell

• Feels like skin...? I don't really understand the question maybe. Its not like its made rock or plastic or goo. Its flesh. LolAnd it can get irritating when you need to re-adjust yourself. Like when it and your sack get stuck to your leg.

•  corn starch your balls, I'm not joking. no more sticky nuts. baby powder globs up when you sweat starch don't its a whole new level of comfort.

• you can feel mine if you want :P

What Girls Said 2

• The skin of a penis is like silk to touch. It is very soft and delicate as it is stretched over a warm hard core. Positively awsome!

• It feels like the skin in your vagina... only dry! also, the skin feels kinda thin.. and kinda stretchy ha ha like when you glide your hand up and down it.. the skin kinda glides too. Like if you glide up and down your finger for example.. the skin is thick, rough, and doesn't move much at all when you pull on it. A penis is different than that! hope that helps a little lol