Do girls compare penis size ??

with their ex's ?and if your current one is smaller than your last, are you disappointed ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• let me be honest, I have talked about my ex d*** to my friends when we were together, and my friends have talked about theres. we don't necessarily compare but yes we talked about it.now the whole would I be disappointed if my new guy is smaller than my ex, no because my ex is an ex for a reason, and apparently his penis wasn't what all that mattered.if it seriously drastic, like my ex being 8 then the new guy being 4 then it would most likely feel different and if I was disappointed I would never let you know because that would be very rude and unnecessary.work with what you got, if your penis is small, you always have a tongue.

• But see, that makes us average/small guys think like... if we disappoint you, why should we even deserve to have you ?it's a really bad feeling having a flaw that you can never correct :(

• Show Older
    • Thats small ? :/

• Congrats bro, you got an average penis. Now all you gotta do is learn how to use it.

What Girls Said 41

• Although I like the feel of the larger penis it has never and never will be a factor in determining if I am going to sleep with someone.First thing is that there is a reason why a guy is an ex!Secondly if a guy knows how to take care of a girl that penis size means very little!Lastly we do talk with our friends about your penis just as you talk with your friends about girls you have been with.

• I don't talk about it with my friends and I'm usually not desapointed soley on penis size. Like my current guy is only a bareley smaller but he's really thick and he's really good at licking p**** so I'm not desapointed at all. Disapointment in bed would equal a guy not returning sexual favors or lasting for a very short time.

• im sure there are some girls that do, I personally dont.

• yup...and no, size isn't everything. I don't like them too big, and I like them straight as an arrow. ;)

• it always hurts anyway so size doesn't matter to me...and that's OK, your a decent size too

• my boyfriend now is about 6-6 1/2 even though he claims to be 7, my ex was about 7-8

• wel then your boyfriend is still big lol... I'm only 5.6

• dam you know your exact measurement? you shouldn't pay that much attention to it man.

• My current boyfriend is one or two inches smaller but I'm not disappointed. He's still a normal and very decent size. not that size really matters to me anyway

• how big is he ? and how big was your last ?

• We do talk about it and if the ex's penis happened to be the ''smaller or thinner'' now that's a win and it has to be discussed among girl friends. We do tell each other if a dude is good at bed or if his penis is good enough or both and usually a little more. But a tiny d*** is always a disappointment.

• how small is "tiny" ?

• Show Older
    • Ahaha, good on ya MrsJones7 :)Some women DO like huge penises, and shallow or not, that's a fact. Just like some guys like huuuge boobs or asses or other shallow things. Get over it :P lol

• Plus with some sexual positions a guy won't be able to get everything inside, so it's great if he's longer than needs to be

• Yeah, we do.However, it's not much for a deal. I mean as long as it's decent we're fine. BUT! we do criticaly look at how good of a lover they are, how they know where and when exactly to touch us (and how). Technique isn't the problem (don't bs yourself with your guy friends), each girl is different. It's how you read them, how you vibe with them. By "biggest" boyfriend..i never had intercourse with ...he didn't know how to touch me and I was also litteraly allergic to his saliva..i would break out in rashs anywhere he kissed me. it was a question of improper diet (and I hated his "smell"). So the size thing didn't even matter a bit at that point.

• I'm more in tune to how well they use their penis. I've had gentlemen lovers who were not small yet were not good in bed. But on a whole, yes I compare sizes and make mental notes as to what I think I prefer. I won't turn down a guy just because he has a small penis (however if the sexual chemistry isn't there I also won't stay with him). I, however, don't tell people the size of other people's penises. I'll say I thought X was better in bed than Y but I won't go into detail about size so much as what he did to be better (tried this position, kissed me during, ect)

• what do you consider small?

• small is more than just length and personally I enjoy the girth as much as any part of it... and small.. I don't know. I have never gotten a ruler out to meassure stuff, but if I feel like I can't really feel it then I'm assuming he is small, but then again, if I'm not feeling it right it could just be that he is not so good in bed? I would say small would be 3 inches or less.

• what would you consider 5.4 long 5.2 around ?

• unfortunately, we do. We spend a lot of time down there, we have things to say lolI had a recent boyfriend that had a perfect penis to my taste. I saw the next penis and all I did was compare, I said nothing about his to him, only the bad of my ex'sit's all about the motion of the ocean man.one thing I do have to say is hillarious is how his is TINY when faccid, but bigger than my ex's erect penis. HILLARIOUS

• Well, of course, the real thing that counts is when it's standing Proud and at attentionLOL! ... when it's going to make a difference to the insides of your body!That's when it counts

• i found out on this site that there are 2 types of penises; small on the hang and big on the hang, small on the hang con grow a lot, like mine, and big on the hang can just not grow that much.

• My current's is bigger than my last, but smaller than my first. He's the only one who makes me feel this good though, and the chemistry we have makes it even better.Of course you compare, but if there's more to the relationship you really won't mind. All that matters is the way you use it ;)

• Obviously when we first get with a new guy we are going to compare. I've had guys be smaller and guys be bigger. Right now, he's bigger, but if they're smaller I'm not disappointed unless he doesn't know what to do with it.

• I do compare, but not openly. I keep it to myself. I mean, you can't help but notice if they're bigger or smaller than your last.

• By compare I don't mean like notice the difference... I mean like do you make up your mind that the last one was better because it was bigger ?

• There's more to take into consideration than just penis size.

• yes. we can't help it. I won't lie. honestly, yes if we love the person and our ex was a size that we REALLY enjoyed and the new guy is muchh smaller, then we might be disappointed but that doesn't mean we'd break up with him over it. some girls might but not all girls will. plus, our ex might seem huge because we love them. for instance..my exfiance was HUGE, or so I thought, but when I started to fall out of love with him because of what he did I saw his penis again and I was thinking, "woww now that I think about it, he's really not as big as I made him out to be" a lot of our opinion is influenced by how we feel so if it's a one night stand, don't take it personal but if it's a relationship then she'll love it and you have nothing to worry about:)

• Lol

• Show Older
    • Ok well just for reference then, how big was your ex and how was was the one that made you yell oh god ?

• My ex was 7in and about an 1 or 1 1/2 in girth..oh yea..he was PERRRRFEECCTT! then again perfect for me could be too big or too small for someone else my ex was probably 4in maybe? I don't remember we never talked about it..all I knew was that he made me scream things I'd never screamed before and that was good enough for me;)

• I do, and my current bf's penis IS a lot smaller, but I don't give a damn, cause I love him and sex with him is so awesome. Also, this may be TMI, but giving blowjobs to a smaller penis is a lot nicer for me. Cause it doesn't make me gag so much. ;)

• Can you define "a lot smaller"?

• Some of us ladies DO talk about penis sizes, but you would be surprised at our preferences. I am vaginally small so I don't like a huge penis. Even moderate sizes can sting and feel uncomfortable. What I don't do is talk about my ex's penis size to my current boyfriend. Frankly, it's none of his business. Telling him he might be too small won't help his performance in bed, it will lessen his confidence and make him feel less of a man.

• smart girl. An ex did that to me and just killed my self esteem. I know I am just average and that she has probably seen bigger. I was confident in my attention to satisfiying her needs. I was never dumb enough to ask about her past and how I ranked. One night I hurt her on accident and she said that's okay --my ex used to do that all the time--as she rolled he eyes to the ceiling with this huge cool aid grin--He was BIG-- well-it was too late for her to say that size didn't matter to her--

• the guy I had before my most recent one was smaller but better than this one. I think its more how you use it. unless its like really really small

• for me its not your size but how you use it

• "best I've ever had""well I'm no penis expert but 8''-9'' maybe"yea, I'm sure your telling the truth lol

• Yes. My friends and I allways talk about the size of our guys penises. I have had an extremley large one which was pretty good but caused a lot of pain so sex was few and far between as I had to recover. My last boyfriend was extremley small and I mean small but he had no problem using it and knew exactly what to do with it. He could bust some moves! lol So size really doesn't matter unless the girls extra wide which means she needs to start on her pelvic floor excersises immediatley lol

• hahahahhaha I love your answer. I hate girls that put down guys for being small when they're to ones who are too wide.

• Not if your pleasing your woman. Your size don't matter its how you carry your goods. A passionate man that has confidence is what turns us on.

• Yes and YesPenis size isn't everything, but we girls defintley talk about it! Me and my friends LOVE getting together and discussing sizes of our boyfriends and recent hook ups. And to your second question, it depends on how big the size difference was. Like if I was going from an 8 incher to a 7 incher it wouldn't really matter that much, although I could deftinely tell the difference. But if I was going from like an 8 to an 6 or a 5 incher than yeah that wouldn't work out LOL.

• wow you sound like quite the catch ... (sarcasm)

• why be rude to someone answering your question honestly?

• good answer what about 6in girth?

• YES! Lol

• how do you compare? bigger is better? how do you feel if guys talk about your tightness or pussy?

• Show Older
    • Smh

• what? this question is proof of that

• I care more about how skilled the guy is with his penis than the size of it. I`ve had some guys that were big but it was too much and it didn`t get me off anyway. I`ve had small guys, too. I have done a comparison in size but in the end, it`s the performance that I think about. I`m not disappointed in the sizes, it`s just a matter of whether or not he knows what he`s doing with it. If he doesn`t know what he`s doing, THEN I`m disappointed, especially if he sits there and talks like he`s an expert.

• Well I've only had one boyfriend but tons of girlfriends. I've heard some girls at college say that they do, though. Btw, penis strecher things make the penis look ugly.

• huh? ugly? did you buy one for a guy?

• I would be disappointed if the penis size were to be smaller .(hasn't happened though) Maybe its his experience and not the size but I'm a 6' tall woman. And maybe it's what the woman does with it once she has the opportunity. LOL Maybe guy is larger then you think and she need practice or experience.

• you would be disappointed ? but your 52... so your probably like the grand canyon down there anyways

• Maybe but never knew anyone didn't consider Grand Canyon one of the wonders of the world they would want to see AGAIN...LOL

• BOOYAH! :) Older women who take care of themselves are hot. Not to mention those who are proud of what they've got ;)

• Some say that size doesn't matter. But it does. Although if you have a missive 'thing' an don't know how to use it, it's no good either. Though if you only have a small one, but rock her world in bed, then good for you. Bigger is better, but you have to know how to use it first ! And yes. I've talked about my ex's size with my friends. Every girl has.

• You cannot generalize anything. You can only say "I think most girls have".

• Yes...just as guys compare the current to the ex

• EXACTLY!!!!!! guys compare us to their exes too so it's not like we're the only ones who do the comparing...we're both guilty of it, it just seems that if you care about that person enough, she takes higher status and it's no competition. I'm sure when you break up/divorce/break of an engagement with a girl though you say, "she was great in ____ but she didn't ___ very well"

• I might compare but you know what? If you can use it... I mean you know HOW TO use it than it won't matter how big your penis really is!

• I always compare, and yes if its smaller its very upsetting.

• how small is upsetting ? or in general if its smaller than your last ?

• lol

• Show More

What Guys Said 14

• they're always disappointed

• And not just about penis size

• XD oh whatever..i have to admit this diddd make me laugh XD especially the comment below "and not just the penis size" XD brilliant lol

• Yeah hugendong's a pretty funny guy

• Some girls are saying that guys compare their ex's too. Some of us don't. I don't see the point of seeing or comparing which of my ex's was "hotter".

• I rarely have compared my 2 - even to myself.It was only when the Q was asked that I more specifically analysed the 'departments', you might sayLOL!

• I should hope not... girls flopping thier meat in comparison, that's sickening, what kind of twisted creatures are they, chicks with d***s

• Dont get worked up about bigger and smaller. there are so many positions and toys and oral is the answer if you have a half inch penis. don't forget its not like you need to fill a hole, there's more to it, and don't forget its more about the outside or at the opening that depth. width is prob more important to depth and if your THAT worried, buy a **** ring. or try 69 or bridge, don't stress out or your nervousness will undermine your hard on. It will be like a pile of marshmellows. Just grind and feel around and rub.If you guys are a couple and you both need to work on it for whatever reason... she can do kegel exercises to tighten up everything. Just don't do anything unneccessary: I've got a decent size and my Girlfriend went crazy with the kegel excercises twice daily. she was so tight it crushed my cock. not saying I didn't enjoy it, but she didn't need to do that.. just talk to your girl man... no assumptions just honest questions and answers. Ask her what she likes.

• The fact that the top two thirds of the vagina are practically numb, by comparison to the first third of the way in, small or large, unless she had some kind of need to be "filled up" it wouldn't matter. Some women find a large penis hitting the cervix to be painful so there's a downside to a biggy.I can imagine that the preference for the biggy would be in the length of the glide. Longer penetrations past the happy part of the vagina each way.

• Nice q

• Don't worry about size. learn to make love to her mind using words, that's what makes her come even without touching her. Get a book call "My secret garden" (woman's sexual fantasies) Some women can't have organisms because their mind isn't stimulated so they think its broken down below 70% of married women... What most chicks say "Hes hot until he open his mouth" It all comes down to WORDS use them to paint her fantasies ...sounds, colors, what she's feeling, what you are doing, speed fast - slowly kissing, desire, passion. all words that turn her on, all the way to organism and you can even tell her to extend her organism from 1min to hour until you say stop

• I know this is an older post but if you just so happen to read this, I'm big in my mind a little under 9 inches. I've had girls who did not like sex with me, and I've had many who LOVED sex with me. Doesn't matter what any girl on here thinks is big or what they would like...its all a matter of what YOUR girl likes. If she loves you, sex will be great regardless, sex is always better when love is involved. Sex is great always just better when there's love.lol So don't worry about it...and like a lot of these girls said its all about how you use it. I have a roommate, he's sort of a manwhore, I've heard he's only around 6 maybe smaller...but I've never seen him with a girl yet who wasn't coming back for seconds thirds fourths..lol he must be doing something right...oh when I say manwhore I mean over 50 girls last 2 years...NONE at all not extremely attractive either...just sayin don't worry about size...

• From your responses I think our penises are about the same size (lol, first time I've ever had this convo with a guy) but let me tell you man I don't think it is a problem I have been with more than a few women and if anything I am glad I'm not bigger because there were a couple where I was hitting them too deep and I really like to sink all the way in if I had a 8" penis I would have to hold off on some girls and not go in all the way which I think would be a bummer plus it would be harder for them to deep throat it another bummer. I mean you might be more impressive but then you might hurt someone too. I also like smaller body types, like a girl who is under 5'7 is SOOO cute to me so it would be even rougher for me.Also you are lucky you don't have a REALLY small penis lots of guys are rockin the angry inch to 4 inches so anytime you are feeling bad remember THAT!

• I doubt many women remember exactly how big the penis was with time. It's like asking me the boob size of my ex's.

• I wish my tiny penis would grow. :'(

• I think we ALL doLOL!Even guys of 14 would still want to be bigger!!

• I don't really, I love my body.

• Yes they do. When they see yours they will inevitably think to themselves if it was bigger or smaller than what they've seen before. But at the same time, they won't actually compare you to another guy. They will most likely only observe. Don't stress yourself with this because women really won't dump you because you aren't packing 9 inches.

• Also, any girl who dumps a guy on mere penis size was never worth salt in the beginning!I mean, even us more visual, asset-oriented guys would not dump our girls on the back of mere small breast size, for instance.If you do, your not worth Pig-gut!

• For years, I thought my penis was very small. I often went to the maze to slap him had to wake him up so I can go to the swimming pool or public shower (at the gym) with friends. I don't competely take off my clothings but some friends do. It turns out, mine drastically shrinks when he is sleeping. One of them noticed me another day and he told all of my friends I have "the horse like D". They nicked me BIDEE. which they meant BIG DICK. I was shocked to find out that majority of men have smaller d*** than I. I'm only 5'7'' tall muscular but still virgin. That is the day, I forget about the sixe of a penis because most of my friends at at least 6" feet tall and they have smaller penis. Thus, we mostly look our penis from the wrong angle and assume it is smaller whereas the other guy's appear to us huge becaue we can see from the righ angle. On othe hand, I heard most women don't really care about the sixe but how it is used and the whole person. It is like breast size. I don't care if my future wife (hopefully) has big breast or small. All I care is, if he dearly loves and cares about me. Sexy is not even that important to me but emotions and companionship come first before sex, than we can converse and talk about openly our down theres. So don't worry brother, you got the head of an Anaconda!

• Mrs Jones7 is counting the length of the balls as well. and rainbow29's response about it being great if a guy is too long to fit it all inside is weird. I hate positions where I need to be worried about slamming into a chick's crevix. I have had a girl completely quit for the night because of the pain of one too deep thrust did and I am very average at 6' in length.