Do girls compare penis size ??

with their ex's ?

and if your current one is smaller than your last, are you disappointed ?

Most Helpful Girl

• let me be honest, I have talked about my ex d*** to my friends when we were together, and my friends have talked about theres. we don't necessarily compare but yes we talked about it.

now the whole would I be disappointed if my new guy is smaller than my ex, no because my ex is an ex for a reason, and apparently his penis wasn't what all that mattered.

if it seriously drastic, like my ex being 8 then the new guy being 4 then it would most likely feel different and if I was disappointed I would never let you know because that would be very rude and unnecessary.

work with what you got, if your penis is small, you always have a tongue.

• But see, that makes us average/small guys think like... if we disappoint you, why should we even deserve to have you ?

it's a really bad feeling having a flaw that you can never correct :(

• Thats small ? :/

• Congrats bro, you got an average penis. Now all you gotta do is learn how to use it.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 42

• Although I like the feel of the larger penis it has never and never will be a factor in determining if I am going to sleep with someone.

First thing is that there is a reason why a guy is an ex!

Secondly if a guy knows how to take care of a girl that penis size means very little!

Lastly we do talk with our friends about your penis just as you talk with your friends about girls you have been with.

• yes. we can't help it. I won't lie. honestly, yes if we love the person and our ex was a size that we REALLY enjoyed and the new guy is muchh smaller, then we might be disappointed but that doesn't mean we'd break up with him over it. some girls might but not all girls will. plus, our ex might seem huge because we love them. for instance..

my exfiance was HUGE, or so I thought, but when I started to fall out of love with him because of what he did I saw his penis again and I was thinking, "woww now that I think about it, he's really not as big as I made him out to be" a lot of our opinion is influenced by how we feel so if it's a one night stand, don't take it personal but if it's a relationship then she'll love it and you have nothing to worry about:)

• Ok well just for reference then, how big was your ex and how was was the one that made you yell oh god ?

• My ex was 7in and about an 1 or 1 1/2 in girth..oh yea..he was PERRRRFEECCTT! then again perfect for me could be too big or too small for someone else my ex was probably 4in maybe? I don't remember we never talked about it..all I knew was that he made me scream things I'd never screamed before and that was good enough for me;)

• Some of us ladies DO talk about penis sizes, but you would be surprised at our preferences. I am vaginally small so I don't like a huge penis. Even moderate sizes can sting and feel uncomfortable. What I don't do is talk about my ex's penis size to my current boyfriend. Frankly, it's none of his business. Telling him he might be too small won't help his performance in bed, it will lessen his confidence and make him feel less of a man.

• smart girl. An ex did that to me and just killed my self esteem. I know I am just average and that she has probably seen bigger. I was confident in my attention to satisfiying her needs. I was never dumb enough to ask about her past and how I ranked. One night I hurt her on accident and she said that's okay --my ex used to do that all the time--as she rolled he eyes to the ceiling with this huge cool aid grin--He was BIG-- well-it was too late for her to say that size didn't matter to her--

• I'm more in tune to how well they use their penis. I've had gentlemen lovers who were not small yet were not good in bed. But on a whole, yes I compare sizes and make mental notes as to what I think I prefer. I won't turn down a guy just because he has a small penis (however if the sexual chemistry isn't there I also won't stay with him). I, however, don't tell people the size of other people's penises. I'll say I thought X was better in bed than Y but I won't go into detail about size so much as what he did to be better (tried this position, kissed me during, ect)

• what do you consider small?

• small is more than just length and personally I enjoy the girth as much as any part of it... and small.. I don't know. I have never gotten a ruler out to meassure stuff, but if I feel like I can't really feel it then I'm assuming he is small, but then again, if I'm not feeling it right it could just be that he is not so good in bed? I would say small would be 3 inches or less.

• what would you consider 5.4 long 5.2 around ?

• I do, and my current bf's penis IS a lot smaller, but I don't give a damn, cause I love him and sex with him is so awesome. Also, this may be TMI, but giving blowjobs to a smaller penis is a lot nicer for me. Cause it doesn't make me gag so much. ;)

More from Girls
37

What Guys Said 15

• For years, I thought my penis was very small. I often went to the maze to slap him had to wake him up so I can go to the swimming pool or public shower (at the gym) with friends. I don't competely take off my clothings but some friends do.

It turns out, mine drastically shrinks when he is sleeping. One of them noticed me another day and he told all of my friends I have "the horse like D". They nicked me BIDEE. which they meant BIG DICK. I was shocked to find out that majority of men have smaller d*** than I. I'm only 5'7'' tall muscular but still virgin.

That is the day, I forget about the sixe of a penis because most of my friends at at least 6" feet tall and they have smaller penis.

Thus, we mostly look our penis from the wrong angle and assume it is smaller whereas the other guy's appear to us huge becaue we can see from the righ angle.

On othe hand, I heard most women don't really care about the sixe but how it is used and the whole person. It is like breast size. I don't care if my future wife (hopefully) has big breast or small. All I care is, if he dearly loves and cares about me. Sexy is not even that important to me but emotions and companionship come first before sex, than we can converse and talk about openly our down theres. So don't worry brother, you got the head of an Anaconda!

• they're always disappointed

• And not just about penis size

• XD oh whatever..i have to admit this diddd make me laugh XD especially the comment below "and not just the penis size" XD brilliant lol

• Yeah hugendong's a pretty funny guy

• Dont get worked up about bigger and smaller. there are so many positions and toys and oral is the answer if you have a half inch penis. don't forget its not like you need to fill a hole, there's more to it, and don't forget its more about the outside or at the opening that depth. width is prob more important to depth and if your THAT worried, buy a **** ring. or try 69 or bridge, don't stress out or your nervousness will undermine your hard on. It will be like a pile of marshmellows. Just grind and feel around and rub.

If you guys are a couple and you both need to work on it for whatever reason... she can do kegel exercises to tighten up everything. Just don't do anything unneccessary: I've got a decent size and my Girlfriend went crazy with the kegel excercises twice daily. she was so tight it crushed my cock. not saying I didn't enjoy it, but she didn't need to do that.. just talk to your girl man... no assumptions just honest questions and answers. Ask her what she likes.

• I should hope not... girls flopping thier meat in comparison, that's sickening, what kind of twisted creatures are they, chicks with d***s

• From your responses I think our penises are about the same size (lol, first time I've ever had this convo with a guy) but let me tell you man I don't think it is a problem I have been with more than a few women and if anything I am glad I'm not bigger because there were a couple where I was hitting them too deep and I really like to sink all the way in if I had a 8" penis I would have to hold off on some girls and not go in all the way which I think would be a bummer plus it would be harder for them to deep throat it another bummer. I mean you might be more impressive but then you might hurt someone too.

I also like smaller body types, like a girl who is under 5'7 is SOOO cute to me so it would be even rougher for me.

Also you are lucky you don't have a REALLY small penis lots of guys are rockin the angry inch to 4 inches so anytime you are feeling bad remember THAT!

More from Guys
10