How can I hint to a guy that I want to give him a blowjob?

okay so the other night we were hooking up but I didn't give him a blowjob..i want to now though! I want to go over his house like right now and do it! what should I text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple way: put your hand on it.

Even more simple. Ask, "Can I go down on you".

What Guys Said 6

• "I'm coming over to blow you, no exceptions"

• Just say, Can I come over and suck your d***? He won't say no... Just make him pay you back for it :)

• grab his junk while your making out lol

• just do it. he won't mind.

• You should just text him that if you can go over to his house and if you start kissing him or something like that grab his d*** (with the pants still on) and just touch it... the rest will happen by itself

NOTE: A guy would never give up the chance to get a bj

What Girls Said 3

• tell him, he will not say no I promise(:

• be misterious, when he's looking at you slowly look down on his d***, and then slowly back up too his eyes and maby smile or somefin. he'll know what you want lol.

• Just tell him he will want it, When I gave my first bj I just told him how much I wanted sex and he was like really and then I got scared and he said well can you at least do a bj and I was like yeah so just tell him you want to