Are all men perverts?

Anytime a guy comes up to talk to me, he always wants sex. That is not who I am, do any me just have good intentions? I've accepted guy's "friend" request on this site too, & what do they want to talk about, sex of course. Is sex the only thing men care about? Women do you ever feel like men only want sex from you? For crying out loud, if I'm not in a relationship with you, I don't want to have SEX! Okay, keep your perversion to yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! Pervert suggests something deviant, different from the norm. It's all very normal and natural. Not to mention, you must be incredibly hot for this to be a genuine problem for you. On the internet, sure, you're gonna run into A LOT of creeps. I understand it can be aggravating. Shit, I get disgusted with guys at bars and clubs who start chatting my girlfriend up like she's just gonna go into the bathroom with them and get wild! LOL.

Cut us a break, you ladies are so damn beautiful! There is just something about a woman's shape, curves, proportions, etc. that just drives us absolutely crazy!

We're not perverted, we can't help it!

(definitely not talking about guys who say dumb sh*t like, "hey, wanna f***?" They can help that.)

• Report

"Cut us a break, you ladies are so damn beautiful! There is just something about a woman's shape, curves, proportions, etc. that just drives us absolutely crazy!" Guys can be hot to women too, but we can still control ourselves- that's no excuse - otherwise your response made sense :)