Are all men perverts?

Anytime a guy comes up to talk to me, he always wants sex. That is not who I am, do any me just have good intentions? I've accepted guy's "friend"... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! Pervert suggests something deviant, different from the norm. It's all very normal and natural. Not to mention, you must be incredibly hot for this to be a genuine problem for you. On the internet, sure, you're gonna run into A LOT of creeps. I understand it can be aggravating. Shit, I get disgusted with guys at bars and clubs who start chatting my girlfriend up like she's just gonna go into the bathroom with them and get wild! LOL.

Cut us a break, you ladies are so damn beautiful! There is just something about a woman's shape, curves, proportions, etc. that just drives us absolutely crazy!

We're not perverted, we can't help it!

(definitely not talking about guys who say dumb sh*t like, "hey, wanna f***?" They can help that.)

Asker upvoted
    • "Cut us a break, you ladies are so damn beautiful! There is just something about a woman's shape, curves, proportions, etc. that just drives us absolutely crazy!" Guys can be hot to women too, but we can still control ourselves- that's no excuse - otherwise your response made sense :)