• Ask
  • myTake

Why do so many girls post nude pics of themselves online?

why do SO many girls allow themselves to be photographed nude or having sex knowing full well that ANYONE can go online and jerk off to their pictures or videos? Is it something about being every mans desire that turns them on maybe?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like the feeling of knowing I'm desired by -strangers even. It's empowering. Though I don't post naked pictures of myself anywhere, I rather enjoy the thought of my boyfriend/f***buddy jerking off looking at my photos. Ha! The best is when they admit to it.

• Yeah I agree! What about guy friends who aren't your your fb or boyf?

• I'm with beans on this one. :)

What Girls Said 4

• What about all the nude pics of guys and guys in p*rn having sex for everyone to see. Is that any different? Why do men do it?

• True. But it seems like girls are usually more sensetive about something like other people seeing them naked. We all know guys are pigs lol

• Nah I haven't. I'm too gross, people would probably throw up everywhere.And probably the same amount of guys do it, you've just been looking at the girls...I think partly it might be because they think that the internet is an anonymous forum and no one they know will find them. How wrong they can be.

• LOL, 'You've just been looking at the girls...' I love that

• That's a good question. I guess it is that. The media says sex appeal is the most important thing, especially for women. Young girls haven't grown up enough to understand that's just shooting yourself in the foot. PLUS they don't get that whatever goes on the internet STAYS on the internet. There is something empowering about being physically desired, something everyone is looking for while growing up, so that's probably why they do it.

• Great answer.Btw I really like your pic.Deathnote ftw.

• I have never posted my pictures ONLINE but I have taken pictures for guys, a lot of guys and... some might be online I wouldn't know

• "a lot of guys"100% chance they are if you're hot

• Show Older
    • Wait, you're the girl that said sex 3 months into a relationship was slutty... And you're sending multiple guys nude pictures?? Hahaha hypocrite. You must be a troll and hencee I won't respond. Anymore.

• What if I was in a relationship with all the guys...?? I wasn't but still, and it wasn't at the same time and, I can't be a slut because I haven't had sex so ha

What Guys Said 3