• Ask
  • myTake

Sex with a horse women?

I've heard that girls who ride horses are better in bed...can anyone explain this to me?

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's because we have strong thighs...for better grip and a better ride lol"1) We have 4 speeds and many positions2) We wear tight pants and tall boots3) We love getting dirty4) We know how to ride our mounts5)We perform well with animals6) We like to be in control7) We’ll ride it for hours8) We know how to handle a big girth9) We get off easy10) We're always on top11) We like it rough12) We have our legs spread all day long13) We love using whips14) Straddling is our natural position15) We don't mind being bucked around16) Event riders do it for three days17) We can ride standing or sitting18) We wear leather chaps everyday19) We think the fast ones are the most fun20) We're used to having hands between our legs21) If we fall off we get back on and ride harder "

• okay that's awesome!

What Girls Said 3

• lol no I think that's just a rumour. maybe because when you see the girl bouncing on a horse you picture having sex with her.

• Well I ride horses. It is most likely because we build a lot of muscles when riding. When you start to go faster on a horse, it is almost impossible to just sit in the seat. You start to bounce up and down going in rhythm with the horses movement... We can do this for HOURSSS. You can imagine how this would be a good thing for in bed. lol.

• Do you ever get turned on by riding horses? lol

• Show Older
    • AGREE! Best Answer!!! Would've said the same thing! Shady Lady Linda...what's your horses name Chelsey?

• My Horse's name is Dakota. He's a large paint.

What Guys Said 1

• Strong leg muscles to..ride..you..with ;)

• I guess that makes sense, I've never really thought about it before