What do men find sexy about a woman?

What would make the sexiest first impression. Would it be hair, skin, a dress, heels? I'm feeling sexy and want to show it without being slutty.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I find everything sexy about a woman.but mostly a woman will define what is sexy about herself. If she is confident, then her confidence is sexy. If she feels beautiful, then she will flaunt her beauty and that is sexy. If she is shy, that shyness will make a man so hot he aches.

Her movements normally defines these things. The way she plays with her hair, or twitches her lips, or even licks her lips. I'm a sucker for eyes. I could stare at women's eyes forever. They are the soul. I am such a sucker for a woman with soft sweet eyes staring back at me. The color doesn't matter.

Then there is her skin.have you ever noticed a woman with skin so soft you knew it before you ever touched her. You could taste how smooth her neck was from across the room by the way her hair cascaded down it. You could feel the gentleness of her fingers on your face without even feeling them.

Women show you their sexiness when they feel their own sexiness.and frankly.it drives me crazy.

• You're making me ache! Do guys really notice the little things girls do? If I'm attracted to a guy I try to let him know with looks that last a little longer than normal or brushing up against him or touching my chest or mouth. Sometimes I think this may be a waste of my time since articles always talk about how guys have to be told straight up and can't take hints.

• Show Older
    • @kdizzleforizzle91 Just tell him. If he hasn't pulled the trigger then fuck it. Pull the trigger yourself. What the fuck is the point of sitting back and waiting and seeing what other bullshit you can say to him that you really don't mean when you really just wanna tell him you like him? You've bullshitted around long enough. You have to tell him and be willing to face the possibility that he doesn't like you back. But stop being passive about it already.

• @torodon Bruh stop lying. Women don't define what's sexy about themselves. Nature does that for them. Most guys would fuck most chicks. Period. Because for us sexual attraction is purely physical. There's nothing a girl can do, other than altering her physical appearnce, to make herself more ore less sexy or attractive. What she can do is things that will make us more or less likely to act on the attraction that we already feel for her. Not shyness. Not movement. Not her soul. Not the softness of her skin. No one can taste her neck from across the room. The reason this is the most popular comment is because this is the shit women like to believe is true. But lucky for them its not true b/c that means its much easier for her to get the guy she wants than she thinks it is. Smh the gentleness of her fingers lol get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Ladies, just be pretty decent looking and above all else LET HIM KNOW you're INTO HIM. That all it fuckin takes. Dont believe me? Try it