What do men find sexy about a woman?

What would make the sexiest first impression. Would it be hair, skin, a dress, heels? I'm feeling sexy and want to show it without being slutty.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find everything sexy about a woman.but mostly a woman will define what is sexy about herself. If she is confident, then her confidence is sexy. If she feels beautiful, then she will flaunt her beauty and that is sexy. If she is shy, that shyness will make a man so hot he aches.

Her movements normally defines these things. The way she plays with her hair, or twitches her lips, or even licks her lips. I'm a sucker for eyes. I could stare at women's eyes forever. They are the soul. I am such a sucker for a woman with soft sweet eyes staring back at me. The color doesn't matter.

Then there is her skin.have you ever noticed a woman with skin so soft you knew it before you ever touched her. You could taste how smooth her neck was from across the room by the way her hair cascaded down it. You could feel the gentleness of her fingers on your face without even feeling them.

Women show you their sexiness when they feel their own sexiness.and frankly.it drives me crazy.

• You're making me ache! Do guys really notice the little things girls do? If I'm attracted to a guy I try to let him know with looks that last a little longer than normal or brushing up against him or touching my chest or mouth. Sometimes I think this may be a waste of my time since articles always talk about how guys have to be told straight up and can't take hints.

• @kdizzleforizzle91 Just tell him. If he hasn't pulled the trigger then fuck it. Pull the trigger yourself. What the fuck is the point of sitting back and waiting and seeing what other bullshit you can say to him that you really don't mean when you really just wanna tell him you like him? You've bullshitted around long enough. You have to tell him and be willing to face the possibility that he doesn't like you back. But stop being passive about it already.

• @torodon Bruh stop lying. Women don't define what's sexy about themselves. Nature does that for them. Most guys would fuck most chicks. Period. Because for us sexual attraction is purely physical. There's nothing a girl can do, other than altering her physical appearnce, to make herself more ore less sexy or attractive. What she can do is things that will make us more or less likely to act on the attraction that we already feel for her. Not shyness. Not movement. Not her soul. Not the softness of her skin. No one can taste her neck from across the room. The reason this is the most popular comment is because this is the shit women like to believe is true. But lucky for them its not true b/c that means its much easier for her to get the guy she wants than she thinks it is. Smh the gentleness of her fingers lol get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Ladies, just be pretty decent looking and above all else LET HIM KNOW you're INTO HIM. That all it fuckin takes. Dont believe me? Try it

What Guys Said 13

• The sexiest thing is a good soul, the feeling of trust that hits you or doesn't) immediately.

This impression is a lot stronger than what a guy thinks of your legs or your dress, etc. Not that we don't notice that, but only for a minute.the feeling of the good soul doesn't fade but in fact gets stronger with time.

• your pony-tail. may i play with it? XD XD XD

• Well, I'm gonna be honest, I'm a leg man. If the legs are bare they're the first thing that catches my eye. Then I move up to the eyes and hair. Sexy without slutty to me would imply casual. If you've got curves, show them off, but don't put on clothes that look like they were specifically designed for that purpose. You're an attractive redhead; that's something of a rarity because most redheads naturally have squinty eyes that I don't like, but you don't.

Above all, what's sexy to me is skill. Doesn't matter what the skill is in. Watching a girl doing something that is difficult and making it look easy, like it's second nature to her, whether it's something athletic, something artistic, or whatever, that to me is insanely sexy. There's a number of reasons for it I think that I won't go into on here, but what matters is that seeing a girl doing something she's highly skilled at is a turnon for me, regardless of what the activity is. Confidence is sexy and nobody is ever more confident than when they're performing an activity that they know they're good at and happy to show it off.

• That sucks. My legs are short.

• I never said long was what was attractive, just that it's the first thing I notice.

• If I have never met a girl, the difference between "oh hi, nice to meet you" and "wow, she's hot" for me are the following things (not necessarily in order). I take them all in pretty quickly so you can't just say its nice tits (in fact, tits, or should I say the size of them doesn't really matter) or something, its an overall impression:

Makup: should be understated. I think this is the easiest way to go from sexy to slutty is too much makeup.

Fragrance: A very pretty feminine scent, but not too much. VS has some really nice perfumes and I like oils like petuli too.

Attitude: I can always tell if a girl is confident in herself and her sexuality. A nice smile, confident demeanor. "I'm hot and I know it".

Clothes: I love women that show just enough to entice. I like tight jeans, shorts and short skirts and a sexy lace trimed top like a camisole or even a tank. I love the strappy look, layered cami's or tanks a hint of a sexy bra. If I get a peek of lace with sexy color underneath, it is very inticing for what may be to come.

Pretty?, i.e., nice hair, pretty face, well proportioned body. This is kind of subjective and pretty depends on who is looking.

I think sometimes women do not understan how much their flaws can be covered up by some of these simple things. A woman may not be beautiful, but if she feels sexy, it shows and is sexy.

• Very helpful answer. You sound like a man who knows what he likes and knows his women:)

• Coming from a man of wisedom. I have heard from several guys that girls who don't wear a lot of makeup, show self confidence, dress nicely, care about their appearence, get manis and pedis, and don't come off as being available are sexy and attractive.

• LOL... I don't know how wise I am, but I do know what appeals to "me" in women. Everyone has different tasts and I don't pretend to speak for all guys. I also think there is a difference between initial attractiveness i.e., what gets immediate attention and long term attrativeness, staying power.

• It would be hair, you could be a bbw or a model, if you have the right hair or done up I will be drawn to you not attracted persay but drawn, after that its the way you dress, you gotta look like a classy lady, scarft, dress, somethingl ike that. then skin

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 3

• look at it this way:

girl wearing sweat pants, baggy shirt, no makeup= no

shorts, make-up, cleavage= yes

very simple. but to answer your question, don't wear too much makeup. you can still look like a good girl but when you wear too much, you instantly turn into a slut.

• TNA!

• From my experience, men tend to love these things ( long hair mostly wavy\straight, big eyes, filled lips, and they notice your height, but it depends if they like short or tall, rarely they're obsessed about weight unless you are a walking skeleton or a baby elephant)

so what they don't care much about is nose and body, probably what girls give themselves hard time about =D