Do the girls' nipples erect always when aroused?

Well, some girls do have hard nipples when aroused. But do all get the same? I mean if I am getting intimate with a girl but her nipples aren't... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• It absolutely does not make a difference. I must say I'm one of those lucky girls whose nipples never seem to erect no matter how aroused or turned on they are. sometimes it makes me self conscious around my guy because he thought it was like a penis erection type of thing, but I told him what I'm telling you and now its all good. haha but honestly its no indication of how much a girl is turned on. Some nipples are just more responsive to touch while others respond more to temperature (similar to what gravygirl said). So if you are getting intimate but there is no "nipple erection" don't fret. Look for other indications that she is enjoying herself.chances are she is.

• ok but here's my question: is there a way to make nipples more sensitive so that they do become erect? I know I have always been very self conscious about it and want to do something about it but I can't find a way