Boyfriend Looking at Pics of Naked Women with Me in the Next Room?

Okay, so here's the deal...I have a very very hard time being okay with the fact that my boyfriend of 8 months looks at pictures of naked women. And what is worse, he'll look at it with me in the next room, then come to me after he is aroused from these pictures. I am bothered for 3 reasons: 1)... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have a problem he does. Actually its kinda wrong what he is doing. If he can't understand that leave him. For a woman with self-esteem issues this is kinda a slap in the face. Especially if he knows you have issues. On your end you need to build some confidence, and being with someone that looks at pics 24/7 of other women does not help. Payback is a Bit** get a vibrator go in the bathroom get off walk past him and go to sleep.

• Thank you. Coming from a guy, your answer means a lot. Especially since the only reason he can give me for doing it anyway is that he's a man and that's what men do.