• Ask
  • myTake

Boyfriend Looking at Pics of Naked Women with Me in the Next Room?

Okay, so here's the deal...I have a very very hard time being okay with the fact that my boyfriend of 8 months looks at pictures of naked women. And... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You don't have a problem he does. Actually its kinda wrong what he is doing. If he can't understand that leave him. For a woman with self-esteem issues this is kinda a slap in the face. Especially if he knows you have issues. On your end you need to build some confidence, and being with someone that looks at pics 24/7 of other women does not help. Payback is a Bit** get a vibrator go in the bathroom get off walk past him and go to sleep.

• Thank you. Coming from a guy, your answer means a lot. Especially since the only reason he can give me for doing it anyway is that he's a man and that's what men do.

What Guys Said 2

• He's just not happy. That's not your problem though, it's his.

• Wow...if he isn't happy, what the hell is he doing with me? Shouldn't it be my problem? Doesn't it mean he isn't happy with me?

What Girls Said 1

• Hi rebelliousrevelry,First, I have to say that you're really cute, and you have no reason to under-estimate yourself. You are smart, sensitive, and thoughtful.That guy is wrong, he shouldn't treat you that way. I'm telling you that because, if I were you, I wouldn't stand him, and I would immediatly dump him. Tell him to stop, otherwise, do what you need to do : leave. Because you deserve much better.

• Thanks for the compliment and I really appreciate your advice. The only thing is I would feel bad if I gave him an ultimatum like that. I don't want to restrict him or control him by any means.