Why can't he get hard when we are in bed?

Two days ago was the first time a I got this guy that I have been wanting for months into bed. He came over we talked, watched some movies on the pc. He straddled me and I straddled him, he picked me up and I am not a small or skinny girl at all. Then we got in bed and he fingered the heck out of... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no one single cause for erectile dysfunction which makes it very hard to guess what the problem might be.

Certainly how tired he is will play a role in it. Also, how healthy and physically active he is will either help or hurt the situation (healthier/move active = better). He may also have been nervous if this was the first time you had seen him naked and/or first time you two were going to have sex. I know that sounds weird, but guys can get nervous too. He might just need some time to warm up to you.

Are you using protection (birth control, condoms, etc)? He could be worried about stds, pregnancy, etc if you aren't using anything.