Girls, what are some good/different masturbation positions?

When I masturbate I'm usually laying in bed on my back ,legs apart.. this feels good and works well but gets a little boring. Girls what are some different positions you masturbate in? ^.^

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i forgot your question, I'm imagining you're position in my mind :P

What Guys Said 5

• Use different toys and different techniques...use a sybian you ride on top of it!

• Does masturbation have different positions?..dats cool..

• It's comforting knowing that hot girls jerk it too. Kinda levels the battlefield. The best position for hot girls is sitting on the bed at a 45 degree angle with legs apart and bent in front of a webcam for all to see.

• Lmao

• y don't you search if some1 has already asked EXACTLY D SAME Q an hour ago?

• I'm more than happy to allow the females their discussion on masturbation. Ladies: proceed.

• Have your bff lay down on top of you and 69 you can use fingers and dildos to your liking.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm entertained by the fact that someone basically asked the EXACT SAME QUESTION with the EXACT SAME WORDING just a hour ago.But. Try masturbating in slightly awkward positions. Not so that it hurts, but just so it's slightly uncomfortable. Sometimes the difficulty of it is fun.

• I agree with d 1st two lines!and the last two as well! lol

• one of my vibes has a suction cup bottom and I love to stick it on the kitchen chair and go at it! or you can suction it to the wall and back up to it! one of the best vibes I have bought!

• There are almost as many masterbation positions as there are sex positions :-) So, experiment with that attitude. Also using a BOB toy instead of the fingers gives you more position variation (as well as more variety and less boredom in general). Try the shower, kitchen, floor, mirror...instead of just the bed.