What if all you do is give and get nothing in return?

It seems like I am the one who is always giving and my boyfriend does nothing back. It makes me feel like crap. He told me he enjoys foreplay and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I was younger one of my ex girlfriends did something that forever changed how I look at satisfying a woman. She used to orgasm extremely fast whenever she got on top. One day, she was talking dirty to me all day, getting me all worked up. We worked together and didn't even make it back to my house. She told me to pull over in a parking lot because she couldn't wait. She undid my pants and got on top and rode me like her life depended on it. She came, I didn't, she got off and pulled up her panties and then said - OK, I'm done lets go. She made me realize what I had been doing to her. SO, if you worried about saying something, maybe you can use this tale to your advantage.