Can guys have vaginas too?

I heard that sometimes guys are born with a vagina instead of a penis. How do you live like that? Do you have a fulfilling sex life? Tell me your stories, guys :)

TROLOLOLOLOL! XD
HAHAHA! That was fun :P

But, how believable was I?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i always wondered what was wrong with me down there :P

• Oh so you have a vagina then? Instead of a penis? What is it like living like that?

• Show Older
    • Good job :)

• Hehe, thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

• yes, I infact own several vaginas. I keep them in jars around my house >.>

• You mean a Hermaphrodite? They mostly take the role of women. Haven't seen it go the other way.

• I think you meant to spell that "Aphrodite." No, not gods, I mean in real life. Like, men that are born with a vagina. And they grow up like other men. And you can't tell till you get down there an see it.

• Show Older
    • Hehe, I was joking :PI tricked yoos! XDActually I do know someone who, as a child, thought that Aphrodite was synonymous with Hermaphrodite because of the simular sounding pronounciation, lol!

• Glad I made you laugh by the way :D

• WHAT? do you really mean it? lol

• Mean what? That I want to hear your stories? Because I do... Do you have vagina?

• Show Older
    • Damn... I was hoping for more funny responses :PI was joking, troll attempt! rofl :P

• HAHA......Lol

What Girls Said 1

• honey if a guys born with a vagina I think that makes her a woman.

• I know :PI was joking. This was FUN! Haha XD